Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: My legal battle has begun

Re: My legal battle has begun

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    My apologies I shall post it In the other COVID topic

But you say it's not going anywhere, Phil so it doesn't matter what thread you use.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    But you say it's not going anywhere, Phil so it doesn't matter what thread you use.
    Whats not going anywhere are you suggesting we will still be jabbing for life when stuff like flu jab comes in nasal form?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Whats not going anywhere are you suggesting we will still be jabbing for life when stuff like flu jab comes in nasal form?
    No you've taken what I said literally.

You said that you thought the whole argument re the vaccine was going nowhere on your thread so you would stop posting your views.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    No you've taken what I said literally.

You said that you thought the whole argument re the vaccine was going nowhere on your thread so you would stop posting your views.
    Yes I posted it in the COVID topic instead

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    And I don't won't to read posts of an aggressive nature, mocking and sarcastic towards another! Pretty disgusted by it all!
    And with respect, you haven't been around much recently.

Phil has been relentlessly posting and monopolising the forum with exactly the same self centred nonsense for months. Literally hundreds of posts about exactly the same thing, disregarding every single constructive point people have made.

If the posts disgust you, don't read them.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post

Phil has been relentlessly posting and monopolising the forum with exactly the same self centred nonsense for months. Literally hundreds of posts about exactly the same thing, disregarding every single constructive point people have made.

Listen you don’t need to reply to my posts if you don’t like them. Terry has pointed this out already.

And if the posts annoy you that much to be aggressive....... Don't read them! and saying "with respect" doesn't entitle you to write what you like!

I know what Phil is like and to bully and be aggressive towards someone when you could just do as you say yourself???? After all we are on a forum for people with MH issues! We should be supporting and be sympathetic, but I see more and more of the nastiness!

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    After all we are on a forum for people with MH issues! We should be supporting and be sympathetic,
    And part of that process is the person suffering being part of their own recovery. Listening to what people say and updating with progress etc. Otherwise what's the point?

This isn't a whining blog where you can just moan about things you can't do relentlessly.

Furthermore, Phil is insisting on doing things against the greater good. We ARE all in this great global lockdown together, but not Phil. He won't wear a mask, he won't take the vaccine, he wants to travel asap. Expecting people NOT to be pissed off with him is ludicrous.

And part of that process is the person suffering being part of their own recovery. Listening to what people say and updating with progress etc. Otherwise what's the point?

This isn't a whining blog where you can just moan about things you can't do relentlessly.

Furthermore, Phil is insisting on doing things against the greater good. We ARE all in this great global lockdown together, but not Phil. He won't wear a mask, he won't take the vaccine, he wants to travel asap. Expecting people NOT to be pissed off with him is ludicrous.
    I won’t wear a mask as I am medically EXEMPT. There is others who are scared of the vaccine scroll down below my topic. I am sure we would all love a holiday when things get better.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread Information