Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: My legal battle has begun

Re: My legal battle has begun

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    I won’t wear a mask as I am medically EXEMPT. There is others who are scared of the vaccine scroll down below my topic. I am sure we would all love a holiday when things get better.

My point, beautifully missed. As usual.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    And part of that process is the person suffering being part of their own recovery. Listening to what people say and updating with progress etc. Otherwise what's the point?

This isn't a whining blog where you can just moan about things you can't do relentlessly.

Furthermore, Phil is insisting on doing things against the greater good. We ARE all in this great global lockdown together, but not Phil. He won't wear a mask, he won't take the vaccine, he wants to travel asap. Expecting people NOT to be pissed off with him is ludicrous.
    What, and you don't think I understand that and how frustrating it is? It still doesn't give people the right to be sarcastic, aggressive and bully. Would people be like that to someones face? I'm not so sure.

My point, beautifully missed. As usual.
    Maybe you should look up what medically exempt means rather than be ignorant. Maybe you don’t like that I can’t wear a mask but there is others in a similar position who face discrimination due to people who share your view.

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    What, and you don't think I understand that and how frustrating it is? It still doesn't give people the right to be sarcastic, aggressive and bully. Would people be like that to someones face? I'm not so sure.
    I said it to somebody's face today in Tesco. Speaking for myself, I don't exaggerate my responses online.

Phil has never been bullied here, not once. You can pluck that word out of the ether as much as you like (just as he has), but it doesn't make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    This is why I have quit these forums various times as they make me feel drained. I get lots of help from yourself and other members Terry and Pulisa and I get the same members jump in and complain that I am even allowed to post? It’s very hard to accept the good advice when I have to spend so long arguing with people with a personal gripe against me. This is why I raised a concern with the admin how the forum can have an adverse effect on mental health.

I said it to somebody's face today in Tesco. Speaking for myself, I don't exaggerate my responses online.

Phil has never been bullied here, not once. You can pluck that word out of the ether as much as you like (just as he has), but it doesn't make it true.
    I find that quite sad that you look for confrontation even off forums. Bad enough people who put anything nasty online without it happening in person too.

I find that quite sad that you look for confrontation even off forums. Bad enough people who put anything nasty online without it happening in person too.
    Telling a 20 something to put their fvcking mask on in Tesco is not 'looking' for confrontation.

Being a 20 something swaggering around a confined space with the mask on his forehead IS looking for confrontation. Which he found.

Telling a 20 something to put their fvcking mask on in Tesco is not 'looking' for confrontation.

Being a 20 something swaggering around a confined space with the mask on his forehead IS looking for confrontation. Which he found.
    Depends if they are exempt or not that’s why it’s unfair to challenge anyone as they may have a particular issue. People can be exempt in 20’s too. If they are not exempt it’s upto the Tesco staff to challenge them or police

Said what? Why aren't you wearing a mask? Good for you! I stand by what I said and being sarcastic is a form of aggression and bullying as far as I'm concerned!
    If Phil is exempt, he's exempt! Do I agree that people should be exempt? Nope! There really isn't a good enough reason not to wear one, but I have to except it.

Depends if they are exempt or not that’s why it’s unfair to challenge anyone as they may have a particular issue. People can be exempt in 20’s too. If they are not exempt it’s upto the Tesco staff to challenge them or police
    I think it's fair to assume that strutting around chuckling with the mask on your forehead that you're not exempt.

And guess what, he wasn't. He was just being a selfish prick.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread Information