Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: My legal battle has begun

Re: My legal battle has begun

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    I haven't seen any swearing.
    Yes I deleted the post the poster in question managed to blank it out with ** but I got what they meant with the first letter

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Phil, you are very vulnerable to unscrupulous lawyers who will make the most of your mental health issues and take you to the cleaners financially. Don't throw away your money. Do your research on reputable sites and take advice before you contact anyone.
    ^ this. Candy from a baby.

You asked what is there to lose as your life won't be worth living. On another thread you talked about selling your house to challenge another point. What else could you lose? How about your wife? I don't know your marriage but what you are attempting to do is hang a huge on both of you. If not debt she may own part of that house. Does she agree to this?

As to whether there solicitors willing to take it? I don't doubts it. In recent years we saw anti Brexit cases that never stood a chance and were all but laughed out of court. The solicitors must have known if we did. Kerching!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm very sorry too, Squishchips. I assume this is your mother-in-law? Probably best to stay off this thread x
    Same from me. I hope things improve for you all soon

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Spectrum made a very interesting observation -

Many countries may require evidence of vaccination before entry. E.g. Yellow fever vaccine proof. So, without having the vaccine, holidays abroad may not be able to happen. Its a possibility.
    Exactly. UK courts can do nothing when Saga have to adhere to the laws of other nations.

If not someone could challenge rabies regs, win and spread it everywhere.

Phil - anyone telling you Saga t&cs being changed based on a UK ruling impacting outside UK jurisdiction is incompetent. Saga can just update to add 'in adherence to local laws' in legal speak and you are beaten. Remember, they have to abide by the laws of the nation's they visit.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Yes possible but surely implementing this EU wide across all countries would be a challenge. EU has open borders are they going to stop this and bring back order checks to stop say someone unvaccinated from Holland going to France?
    EU isn't Europe. They also have the ability to override EU law, which is NOT international law despite what many say in the media, under certain circumstances as several exercised at the early stages by overruling FOM.

EU doesn't have open borders unless you are in Schengen. You won't be (the UK weren't anyway, FOM gave you that privilege) now anyway as even under FOM as we are not in the EEA either. You could try Scottish independence and into the EU but I wouldn't bet your savings on that one despite what Queen Nicola keeps telling everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    and yet you are sending PM's to members having a go at them as well so that is ok is it?

Send me the PM's please so I can have a read.
    Nic,

Shouldn't this be kept off the Forum? Unless we see it how can we decide who is right?

But if I was banned from every aspect of life what have I got to lose? Surely I have to challenge this otherwise I am going to be injected against my will. Please understand I do support people getting a vaccine but I don’t want it and my mental health is struggling I spoke to a mental health nurse who said it should be my choice look at the facts and decide.
    How does your wife feel about you potentially sinking thousands of pounds into this? Personally, I'd be working out where's best to hide your body right now.

Re the vaccine deaths..

The people who died were very frail and in care homes. I'm guessing that your parents do not fit that bill if they are trying to go on a cruise?

I have enough thousands to legally test this in the courts.
    Phil. you've just told an internet forum that you have "thousands" in the bank to fund your potential court case. Be very wary of what you say to any legal firm you consult. Yes you do have a hidden disability but this will be exploited for all it's worth and will leave you financially ruined and mentally wrecked.

I know that you need to get your routine back and having to comply with new rules makes you absolutely furious and desperate to the extent that you will throw substantial money at the issue in order to make it go away ...but I doubt whether you will have the outcome you need.

Considering the issues with cruise ships ending up as isolation units when covid ripped through them at the start of the pandemic. Ships being stuck in ports with passengers unable to get off. Ships not being allowed into ports to prevent spread. Saga also catering for the most at risk group, they owe a duty of care to those boarding, I would think they would be well within their legal rights to stop someone who objects to the vaccine on personal grounds. It's a duty of care issue.

Exactly, Spectrum. The literal definition of a disability is something that prevents a person being able to do everything non-disabled people do. Phil, guess what - sometimes that includes the fun stuff as well as the stuff you don't want to do. You may have to get used to the fact that your disability prevents you travelling.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information