Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: My legal battle has begun

Re: My legal battle has begun

I think the thing to realize in cases like Hitler, Trump and Bundy is that we, our society, helped them be very far on that end of the scale. There are several books written about all of them that show the right particular set of psychological, sociological and environmental circumstances shaped hem into what they became. Those alignments don’t happen on a regular basis so thank goodness we won’t see people like that often...but because their actions were so heinous, they are examples everyone knows.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    I think the thing to realize in cases like Hitler, Trump and Bundy is that we, our society, helped them be very far on that end of the scale. There are several books written about all of them that show the right particular set of psychological, sociological and environmental circumstances shaped hem into what they became. Those alignments don’t happen on a regular basis so thank goodness we won’t see people like that often...but because their actions were so heinous, they are examples everyone knows.
    My point is probably more aimed at opposing political groups branding people into a very select group of despots. It's a common trick to label their voters as voting for evil people. I find it lazy in this context and more about shutdown culture than characteristics.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Thats what I was saying James...when my ex dealt with his PD, he was fine. When he stopped, he was not. There are really inherently no “good” or “bad” people. We all have our strengths and weaknesses; it’s how we deal or don’t deal with them or how we use them that are key.
    Reading the concepts of good & bad psychopath is interesting. Killing someone is still killing and legalizing that can be a matter of who's side you are on. The soldier still has to deal with the emotions of it. The politician pulls the trigger on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    There's also quite a big difference between medication treatment and a vaccine. Medication tends to quite fundamentally alter your body chemistry with blocking and stimulating vast ranges of chemical responses. Vaccines tend to be quite benign, they only trigger a standard natural response that the body does on a daily basis using in most cases a tiny inert part of the problem particle.
    That's good to know. I have chemical sensitivity - most likely due to my fibromyalgia - and I have been concerned about having a reaction as I do with most meds, so thanks for this!

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Is it fair that narcists get a bad wrap? It's an incurable personality disorder. I don't like the stigma attached to a narcist.
    James, you might feel differently if you were on the receiving end of narcissistic abuse..

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    James, you might feel differently if you were on the receiving end of narcissistic abuse..
    Possibly yes.

Are a narcissists actions intentionally hurtful and damaging? I've been called one by an ex, and my wifes mom, but I bloody hope I'm not. Makes you certainly look in the mirror. And I've asked myself before "If I am displaying these behaviors, then how do I stop?". Which probably makes me not one because a narcissist wouldn't be aware.

It would be wrong to date somebody with sever depression because they'd be hard to deal with. The same as it's probably just as wrong to date somebody with narcissism. The problem is, you don't know who is or isn't until after you've fallen in love.

What are some behaviors in a narcissistic relationship?

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Must admit I am sickened to see China back to normal partying in nights clubs only a temp check to get entry whilst here they want to ban people quarantine people at hotels make vaccine passports and drag this on. I mean how quick did they get this under control vs the west? And why is every western leader saying “Build back better” defo goes into the conspiracy theory ideas doesn’t it?

https://twitter.com/ajmk39/status/13...041725442?s=21

If everybody’s could please watch this

Why would we want to?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Why would we want to?

Because Phil's such a friendly and helpful forum member?

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information