Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My legal battle has begun

My legal battle has begun

https://cruise-adviser.com/saga-make...dV2gCge9XF3bu8

Saga demanding a vaccine before travel I want to know where I challenge this as my parents are going a cruise and my mum is worried about the vaccine 23 people in Norway died of Pfizer vaccine how can they legally force this on people?

Re: My legal battle has begun

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    https://cruise-adviser.com/saga-make...dV2gCge9XF3bu8

Saga demanding a vaccine before travel I want to know where I challenge this as my parents are going a cruise and my mum is worried about the vaccine 23 people in Norway died of Pfizer vaccine how can they legally force this on people?
    By the time you’re offered a vaccine it’ll be the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine. There are only 4 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine available to UK citizens compared to 100 million doses of the Oxford/AstraZeneca available.

Why do I get the feeling you’re listening to anti vaxxer idiots far too often and you’re parroting their diatribe here in a very subtle way?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    By the time you’re offered a vaccine it’ll be the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine. There are only 4 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine available to UK citizens compared to 100 million doses of the Oxford/AstraZeneca available.

Why do I get the feeling you’re listening to anti vaxxer idiots far too often and you’re parroting their diatribe here in a very subtle way?
    He mentioned YouTube and Talk Radio earlier - the latter was briefly banned by YouTube for its promotion of misleading information.

However... surely it's up to Phil's parents to decide whether or not they have a vaccine? Not him?

And if they don't like the conditions of carriage - find another provider.
    Last edited by Pamplemousse; 20-01-21 at 13:03.

Hey... at least it's not bins and toilet germs

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

True, O King...

There's so much I could say here, but I won't because I don't want to get another snarky PM.

Onward into battle, brave Sir Phil!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Onward into battle, brave Sir Phil!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

If you don't want the vaccine, that's your choice but travel providers are well within their rights to say no vaccine no travel. It keeps the other passengers safe.

If your parents want to go on the cruise, they'll get the vaccine simple as that. If they dont, they wont go on the cruise and go somewhere else instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post

Yeah I mean Oxford is better I agree I mean I Duno if I have heard of too many issues maybe a few but not as much as the other one. Plus I’ve said I would consider oral one but I fear that won’t be offered to me.

I fear they want to go for 100% vaccination

Quote Originally Posted by Squishchips View Post
    If you don't want the vaccine, that's your choice but travel providers are well within their rights to say no vaccine no travel. It keeps the other passengers safe.

If your parents want to go on the cruise, they'll get the vaccine simple as that. If they dont, they wont go on the cruise and go somewhere else instead.
    Yes but I can challenge this in the courts we don’t know as it’s never been tested yet

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information