Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: My legal battle has begun

Re: My legal battle has begun

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    With respect Phil, unless you can back this claim up with proof, then there's not much point in talking about it. If it bothered you this much, you should have reported it at the time. As it is, the moment you deleted it - that was the end of it. Try and let it go.
    "Post pics or it never happened" as they used to say.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    My GP sent me to the allergy clinic. They pricked my skin and I am allergic to grass (which I knew) beech (didn't know) and mould - which might explain my issues sleeping next to a damp wall.

What are you hoping to gain by being allergy tested? Is this to do with this vaccine?
    Yes that’s what it is. Like I say I favour an oral vaccine however like these saliva tests all this seems pie in the sky and might never happen. Sure it’s in development but my worry is these pharmacy companies may prefer a jab.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    "Post pics or it never happened" as they used to say.
    Who knows maybe admin can view deleted posts I have no idea about the forum software.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Who knows maybe admin can view deleted posts I have no idea about the forum software.
    Once a post is permanently deleted it's gone. This forum uses the vBulletin software. There are other ways as the page might have been cached by waybackmachine.com

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Yes that’s what it is. Like I say I favour an oral vaccine however like these saliva tests all this seems pie in the sky and might never happen. Sure it’s in development but my worry is these pharmacy companies may prefer a jab.
    I don’t know if this will help you or not, so I may be wasting my “breath” here. But the people who have had a reaction to the vaccine are people that have previously suffered a reaction in the past that is so severe that they carry an epi pen with them at all times. I’m assuming that’s not you. You’ve had vaccinations before I’m assuming? As a child you must have had the necessary vaccines to keep you healthy and prevent severe diseases. Like MMR, measles, etc. Ever have a severe reaction to those? If not, there’s zero need for allergy testing as a minor food/grass/environmental allergy will have absolutely no effect on the likelihood of a reaction with this vaccine. Truly, it would be a waste of your money to have this testing.

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    I don’t know if this will help you or not, so I may be wasting my “breath” here. But the people who have had a reaction to the vaccine are people that have previously suffered a reaction in the past that is so severe that they carry an epi pen with them at all times. I’m assuming that’s not you. You’ve had vaccinations before I’m assuming? As a child you must have had the necessary vaccines to keep you healthy and prevent severe diseases. Like MMR, measles, etc. Ever have a severe reaction to those? If not, there’s zero need for allergy testing as a minor food/grass/environmental allergy will have absolutely no effect on the likelihood of a reaction with this vaccine. Truly, it would be a waste of your money to have this testing.
    Thanks I missed these vaccines so I am not sure I mean I think I was offered and I went into hiding.

Thanks I missed these vaccines so I am not sure I mean I think I was offered and I went into hiding.
    You would have been less than a year old. Or at the very least, just about to start schooling around age 5-6. I doubt very much you went into hiding lol.

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    You would have been less than a year old. Or at the very least, just about to start schooling around age 5-6. I doubt very much you went into hiding lol.
    I missed one in primary school and the Tb one in secondly school no idea about any other ones. I am meant to get blood tests every six months with the meds I am on but I avoid that too..

Where I stand on it is if they vaccine people and covid goes away and it’s very low levels I may not get it but if covid was still rife and a massive risk I would possibly have to find a solution maybe oral vaccine or by that time a vaccine that required one dose. I read yearly vaccines that I couldn’t manage.

I do worry about the future a lot to be honest we had swine flu 2010, covid 2020 I fear 2030 and 2040 too as these things seem to come round every now and again.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information