Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: My legal battle has begun

Re: My legal battle has begun

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Once a post is permanently deleted it's gone. This forum uses the vBulletin software. There are other ways as the page might have been cached by waybackmachine.com
    Are we talking posts or PMs here though? If it's a PM waybackmachine definitely won't have a record and I could imagine a deleted post is just that - deleted. Saves server and database space. I don't know how frequently waybackmachine archives this site, neither do I know how frequently this site is backed up in case of data loss (which reminds me, I really should back up this laptop...)

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    I missed one in primary school and the Tb one in secondly school no idea about any other ones. I am meant to get blood tests every six months with the meds I am on but I avoid that too..
    So those meds could be doing you silent damage and yet you choose to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Are we talking posts or PMs here though? If it's a PM waybackmachine definitely won't have a record and I could imagine a deleted post is just that - deleted. Saves server and database space. I don't know how frequently waybackmachine archives this site, neither do I know how frequently this site is backed up in case of data loss (which reminds me, I really should back up this laptop...)
    PM's defo won't be cached, I'm not too sure if those are deleted permanently as I haven't used vBulletin in a while. But with privacy laws ect they may be perm. deleted. It may be in the TOS on this site, I haven't checked. Waybackmachine can be a bit useless sometimes. There was a website that you could send a link to and it would archive that page on the spot and give you an archive URL. Doesn't seem to exist anymore. I don't know if waybackmachine respects the robots.txt file either. It may do.

Talking of data, just imagine how many servers Google, Microsoft and Facebook have to archive data. Even their access.log would require a server size way beyond my budget.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    So those meds could be doing you silent damage and yet you choose to ignore it.
    I have been on the meds back in 2005 and went off them for ten years then back on them but when I got tested before it was fine but I don’t get tested regular so hopefully they are not doing damage. I hope to come off the beta blockers eventually anyway.

Are you still prescribed risperidone? If you are it should be being monitored regularly. You say you don't want stuff injected into your body but you take this med without wondering why you need to have regular blood tests?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Are you still prescribed risperidone? If you are it should be being monitored regularly. You say you don't want stuff injected into your body but you take this med without wondering why you need to have regular blood tests?
    That's the same as my son. He's on ADHD medications and has to have regular heart tests and blood tests. I'm sure you've probably experienced similar

When you look at it like that it makes you think. I'm on medications that will no doubt do me harm in the future. They might not, but they also might. This type of thinking is what helped me come around to the vaccine. By the time my age range gets it a large percentage of the population will already be vaccinated and documented anyway.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    That's the same as my son. He's on ADHD medications and has to have regular heart tests and blood tests. I'm sure you've probably experienced similar

When you look at it like that it makes you think. I'm on medications that will no doubt do me harm in the future. They might not, but they also might. This type of thinking is what helped me come around to the vaccine. By the time my age range gets it a large percentage of the population will already be vaccinated and documented anyway.
    There's also quite a big difference between medication treatment and a vaccine. Medication tends to quite fundamentally alter your body chemistry with blocking and stimulating vast ranges of chemical responses. Vaccines tend to be quite benign, they only trigger a standard natural response that the body does on a daily basis using in most cases a tiny inert part of the problem particle.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    There's also quite a big difference between medication treatment and a vaccine. Medication tends to quite fundamentally alter your body chemistry with blocking and stimulating vast ranges of chemical responses. Vaccines tend to be quite benign, they only trigger a standard natural response that the body does on a daily basis using in most cases a tiny inert part of the problem particle.
    Of course. But what I was trying to say was my own previous fears over the vaccine were as irrational as fearing over the potential damage my current medications could cause. And like I say it does help quash my fears that by the time I am available for the vaccine it would have been well documented.

☪️️

Great words ! Vaccines are benign and using the bodys natural functions to ensure you are 'safer'.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    No I think it had something like arrogant self centred f*** or c*** was something like that. Defo not mistaken.
    Definitely not PC but accurate nonetheless The narcissistic behavior and tendencies in your posts are quite evident.

Sorry, as I stated, I wear a mask 8+ hours a day. My wife and I follow the guidelines and we do our best to weather the storm. I have real health issues and need to protect myself and it's just common courtesy want to protect others. My job, regardless of any law, requires me to wear one. If I don't want to, I stay home. If I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing one, I take unpaid leave.

Everyone across the globe is dealing with this pandemic. Many, including myself, have lost family members and friends or know someone who has. Heck, I want the vaccine for my wife and I ASAP but we're not in the category that can currently get them and besides, we're finding out the previous administration totally farked up the roll out and production (no surprise). Your concerns, while relevant to you, are not going to garner sympathy or understanding here or anywhere else and I wouldn't expect them to. Perhaps it would be prudent to think about that before posting.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information