Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My legal battle has begun

Re: My legal battle has begun

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Yes but I can challenge this in the courts we don’t know as it’s never been tested yet
    Why would you do that? Just use another provider. It's a private company, they can do what they want.

If you dont want the vaccine (surely covid is much worse but thats beside the point), then dont get it and just go somewhere else on holiday.

It's a holiday at the end of the day, peoples lives have been completely torn apart by this virus and cruises are a complete breeding ground for covid.

I want to know where I challenge this

I believe you're looking for cloud cuckoo land.

Get help.

Hey, he's gonna make some unscrupulous lawyer incredibly happy.

I'm curious to how he'll fund this should he go ahead with it, unless he can crowd-fund it with similarly-minded people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    I'm curious to how he'll fund this should he go ahead with it, unless he can crowd-fund it with similarly-minded people.
    I have enough thousands to legally test this in the courts.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishchips View Post
    Why would you do that? Just use another provider. It's a private company, they can do what they want.

If you dont want the vaccine (surely covid is much worse but thats beside the point), then dont get it and just go somewhere else on holiday.

It's a holiday at the end of the day, peoples lives have been completely torn apart by this virus and cruises are a complete breeding ground for covid.
    Yep until they force it with every company that’s why challenge it now or they make it the rules everywhere

Yeah I mean Oxford is better I agree I mean I Duno if I have heard of too many issues maybe a few but not as much as the other one. Plus I’ve said I would consider oral one but I fear that won’t be offered to me.

I fear they want to go for 100% vaccination
    I think we’ve heard a lot about what you “fear”, and not nearly enough about how you plan to address that fear, short of the landscape changing to suit you.

Right now, we have a vaccine administered via injection. If you can’t or won’t take it, well, you’re just going to have to accept that your lifestyle may change due to your decision.

Legal battles, courts, hoping and praying for an oral vaccine that may never come and even if it does it may not be offered to you. Expecting private companies to bend their rules to suit your personal convenience. One surely has to say that it would be more worthwhile trying to get over your fear of a bit of mild discomfort to avoid having all of that other drama.

Phil, I know I snark you a lot (for the record, I stand by that snark) but please speak to a trained mental health professional before you sink thousands of pounds in this? It's absolutely not worth leaving yourself destitute over, and this really is something that could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Phil, I know I snark you a lot (for the record, I stand by that snark) but please speak to a trained mental health professional before you sink thousands of pounds in this? It's absolutely not worth leaving yourself destitute over, and this really is something that could happen.
    But if I was banned from every aspect of life what have I got to lose? Surely I have to challenge this otherwise I am going to be injected against my will. Please understand I do support people getting a vaccine but I don’t want it and my mental health is struggling I spoke to a mental health nurse who said it should be my choice look at the facts and decide.

If you feel this is something you have to do, then so be it. You don't have to be injected, of course you don't, but you may have to accept the consequences of this.

...To clarify, I think you're being utterly ridiculous and a petulant child, but on the off-chance you do find a morally deficient lawyer to back you up on this, I wouldn't want to see you ruined.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information