Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My legal battle has begun

Re: My legal battle has begun

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Yep until they force it with every company that’s why challenge it now or they make it the rules everywhere
    Sorry but no - it's a waste of time and your money and quite frankly it's ridiculous.

Saga cater to the older generation - some of whom are very susceptible to covid (trust me when I tell you this) and quite frankly you being worried about a cruise and wanting some sort of legal battle is just a load of privileged nonsense.

You don't like it - use a different cruise carrier. If they all require a vaccine, get a vaccine or just do something else. It's a holiday fgs.

A legal battle to put people at risk over a holiday - read the room please.

Sorry if this seems rude, but as someone who has a family member fighting for their life because of covid, this has really made me annoyed. I dont know how old you or your parents are but come on now - a legal battle because they dont want a vaccine so they can go on some jolly?

You might as well get all your thousands of money and buy yourself a nice mask free vaccine free boat and they can sail around on that instead without risking anyone else's life.

My feet feel numb I feel panicky every night as I am terrified I will have to take this vaccine? It’s awful

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    If you feel this is something you have to do, then so be it. You don't have to be injected, of course you don't, but you may have to accept the consequences of this.

...To clarify, I think you're being utterly ridiculous and a petulant child, but on the off-chance you do find a morally deficient lawyer to back you up on this, I wouldn't want to see you ruined.
    I know but I am scared what will happen to me if I refuse if I get this vaccine I will be extremely distressed as I would be with a TB jab?

Sucks, yes, but you're way better off working on the fear. That's the problem, not the vaccine.

Has anyone ever said "no" to Phil in his life? Because that's how he's coming across to me.

There was a segment on the BBC lunchtime news from the ICU of a Scottish hospital. It was harrowing to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishchips View Post
    Why would you do that? Just use another provider. It's a private company, they can do what they want.

If you dont want the vaccine (surely covid is much worse but thats beside the point), then dont get it and just go somewhere else on holiday.

It's a holiday at the end of the day, peoples lives have been completely torn apart by this virus and cruises are a complete breeding ground for covid.
    Squishchips, you're wasting your breath. Phil believes the planet revolves around him, that governments should make crucial decisions based around whatever mood Phil is in on any given day.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Squishchips, you're wasting your breath. Phil believes the planet revolves around him, that governments should make crucial decisions based around whatever mood Phil is in on any given day.
    Ah ok thank you - I think I just read this post on a bad day ��

Personally cant wait for the vaccine - I'll take all three please and I would never go on a chartered cruise that didn't have the vaccine rule in place considering what a Petri dish for viruses they are in the first place but that's just me I guess

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    https://cruise-adviser.com/saga-make...dV2gCge9XF3bu8

Saga demanding a vaccine before travel I want to know where I challenge this as my parents are going a cruise and my mum is worried about the vaccine 23 people in Norway died of Pfizer vaccine how can they legally force this on people?
    That would be the 23 who actually only 13 had the vaccine all of which were terminally ill, seriously ill, or very unstable, were over 80, and were advised by Pfizer not to vaccinate due to no data available for that age group and condition?

Quote Originally Posted by Squishchips View Post

Sorry if this seems rude, but as someone who has a family member fighting for their life because of covid, this has really made me annoyed.
    I really am sorry to hear this Squishchips, you are in my thoughts

I got a call back from saga there is some vaccine exemptions and they expect they can pull this off as its mostly older people who use them they don’t think say an easy jet can do it but we will see..

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information