This drug is quite nasty. It's fine if you've got a regular uninterrupted supply without jumping through hoops every week with the pharmacy and doctor.

Been on it 2 years or so. Doctor upped my dose recently. I have the liquid form because they don't stock the tiny yellow tablets, only the large white ones - which I choke on. The doctor only gives me 2 bottles a week, rather than the 8 bottles a month. It's not a fear of overdose, it's a mess up with doctor, prescriptions department and pharmacy.

Every time I go without, even if it's a missed dose, the side effects quickly come on.

Vomiting is 100% certain. Constant nausea. Feeling absolutely awful. I itch so much when I have non, so much so my leg swelled up Saturday after 20 minutes constant itching.

I missed a dose today by 2 hours because I overslept and the nausea came on rapidly. Any longer and it would have turned into vomitting.

And the thing is, if I do push through the symptoms and try to come off it (as I have), I end up agitated, angry, "fk everyone" type of attitude. The reason why I was given promazine was to control those moods so I need it really.

So I'm like ... stuck.

Just want to talk with others who may in the same both with other medications.