Thread: Really scared of mnd als

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Really scared of mnd als

Right firstly suffer with health anexity. Been on here for other worries but i am totally convinced i have mnd or als.... all started september when i began having body twitching in feet hands toes arms mouth face back everywhere.... also my legs and arms feel really weak like writing this is a effort with my fingers.. my arms feel heavy my legs feel wobbly and i get dizzy... what really set me off was i watched the documentry about rob burrows and since i have be3n a wreck. I am 30 years old... my speach also seems weird to me but not others inhave every symptom it seems that fits with all the 4 types you can have.... iv seen 2 doctors both not worried at all. I can still do all normal things its just alot more difficult or seems it.. everything seems heavyer that usual like shopping bags kettle just holding my phone.. my fingers shake my hands hurt.. i need some reasurrence.. like i no its rare but i am.certain inhave it. The twitching is all over.. i will say i have low vit d and not taking any meds for it so that wont be helping.. also all these symptombs started whilst i was in prison banged up 23 hours a day everyday for 5 month and i lost my uncle just before this happennd... so lack of excersie not eating propelry and ammense stress could be clues... the doc also mentioned he thinks it could be my previous alchol abuse thats causing theae symptombs.. plz i no no1 is a doctor here but the support is lovely... scared so much of mnd.. so inhave wobbly fingers pins and needles now and then fluttery feelings in legs weak legs and muscles... stiffness tootaches have had problems swallowing heartburn feet feel like am walking on water kind of. Dizzyness vision disrtubances... iv lost weight..
    Last edited by Flynny1990; 22-01-21 at 15:19. Reason: Title

Thread Information