Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Constant twitch in Eye bag area

Constant twitch in Eye bag area

Can anyone help please I have got a constant twitch in eye bag /eye socket area, this is continuous fluttering. I had it for a full week a couple of weeks ago, then it was intermittent and then stopped for a couple of weeks but it is back now constant. I am really, really worried about this and can’t work out what could be causing this. Anyone had this, please let me know. Thanks

Re: Constant twitch in Eye bag area

Are you by any chance coming off of Gabapentin? Because that was one of my symptoms.

Yeah, loads of times, absolutely loads, once on and off for a year. I think a few times I've set it off by rubbing my eye or taking makeup off a bit roughly. Its only nerves and small muscles causing tiny spasms, and can be set off by stress, caffeine fatigue and just no known reason at all !
    Last edited by Carys; 22-01-21 at 22:44.

No not on medication but thank you for your reply

Was yours constant,?I have eye twitches before but never below the eye. I can’t feel it just see when I look in the mirror
    how long did yours last and how did you get rid of it? Thank you for replying as I am getting really stressed about this

Has anyone else had this please.?Any advice or to know I am not on my own with this would really help with my anxiety

If I recall correctly, the only thing that helped was the hot water in the shower on my face. Actually, it still happens every now and again.

What do you mean by constant ? Literally every second of everyday ? No, there were gaps of a few minutes.

Has anyone else had this please.?Any advice or to know I am not on my own with this would really help with my anxiety
    If you do a forum search for this subject you will find loads of threads and posts come up about it, loads. It comes up as something people are worried about a lot.

I've had this - in fact I had it the other day in my eyebrow randomly. It's usually my left eye. Very annoying but goes away as quickly as it started - comes back for me every so often and seems to be there for a few days then goes away again.

It's stress for me usually

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information