Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking at getting a doggie :)

Re: Looking at getting a doggie :)

Please can you post us an up to date pic?? X

Try this

https://imgur.com/UY14urD

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 25-07-21 at 23:48.

She’s beautiful! I wonder if she has pointer in her? Not quite the small dog you thought you were getting though….,!

Here is my rescue dog Ida, who was a street dog from Eastern Europe with her friend Rosie (who has the long hair)C2F6EED5-570D-42D7-A525-4B4B1C7DB623.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    Here is my rescue dog Ida, who was a street dog from Eastern Europe with her friend Rosie (who has the long hair)
    Beautiful! How did you get the photo to post? It wouldn't upload my image.

She's mostly Australian Cattle Dog with Pittie, German Shepherd and Boxer thrown into the mix.... Essentially a supermutt. So no... she's not the small dog we initially were looking for. In fact, she'll end up being the complete opposite. My wife wanted a walking buddy that could do her walks and hikes with her. She typically walks 3+ miles a day and a small dog wouldn't be able to keep up with that. Tasha is very athletic and now that she's getting older she's been able to do some of those longer walks. By the time she's a year old, it will be a piece of cake. Also, a doggie of that size will offer some protection to her as well. Yeah, it's a little more challenging as our place is small and a 40+lb doggie with zoomies inside the house is a trip to say the least (she will literally throw herself own the stairs on her belly playing and chasing her toys!), we wouldn't trade her for the world. She's truly a sweet girl and most importantly, we have a peaceful co-existence between her and Socrates.

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 26-07-21 at 12:59.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Making progress...

https://imgur.com/x24MeSi

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

This is adorable!! And love the bed spread!

I understand about big doggies and zoomies in the house my three goofballs get them regularly lol. Here’s a pic of two of them, the third was off hoarding all the toys lol.78EC37BC-E35B-4E32-9AB0-F3D9EC2E5D69.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    I understand about big doggies and zoomies in the house my three goofballs get them regularly lol. Here’s a pic of two of them, the third was off hoarding all the toys lol.78EC37BC-E35B-4E32-9AB0-F3D9EC2E5D69.jpg
    Wow... German Shepherds! Tasha's Mom was a GS mix but she doesn't have a lot of GS in her and we actually got her from a German Shepherd rescue group. I had a Shepherd/Collie mix when I was in my 20's. She was a sweet girl but what a handful! But yeah... when she gets the Zoomies it sounds like the house is coming down! ~lol~

FMP

Yes!!! My husband always likes to say we rescued a herd of elephants love them all to pieces though. Life would be pretty boring around here without them haha

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information