Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Looking at getting a doggie :)

Re: Looking at getting a doggie :)

She is gorgeous!! And that is a mighty fine coat 😁

Freshly bathed and playing with Mommy... Look at how athletically built she is! 50lbs of solid muscle!

IMG_0756.jpg

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Wow! And you thought you were getting a little doggie! Xx Happy new year FMP xxx

She’s such a pretty girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tasha's first snow! She didn't know quite what to make of that white stuff falling from the sky but she liked it!

Tashasnow.jpg

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

I’m loving her hoodie!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    I’m loving her hoodie!!!!!
    That's one we picked up at Walmart that actually fits her. That's actually on top of the one my wife made as it's pretty water resistant. She's been whiney and talky all day and wanting to go out in the snow. Who would have thought? She doesn't like rainy wet weather but the snow? It's like a toy to her! We let her out and next thing you know she's running and playing in the snow! Silly girl!

She's a piece of work for sure. We're very blessed in that she has a very sweet, quirky and loving personality. My wife and I were just talking about it as we met her at a meet and greet at Petco when she was 3 months old. My wife fell in love with her and I have to admit, she took my heart then too. She was sweet, somewhat shy and loving. At the time, she was already on a waiting list to be adopted. When we found out the family who was on the list decided on another doggie, it was a no brainer. To be honest, we weren't expecting to adopt a big doggie, its worked out quite well. Our place is small but she and we have adapted well. And the fact she's a bigger active dog has been great for my wife and her walks and hikes and I have a blast playing with her in the yard and getting her zoomies out. Best of all, we have a very peaceful and respectful co-existence with our boy Socrates. She respects him and he tolerates her, as goofy as she is.

My wife has been wanting a doggie since we've been together and while I was hesitant to bring another furry child into our family, I have no regrets. She has brought us an abundance of love, laughs and smiles.

And TBH, just as Socrates has brought peace to my heart during the toughest of times (he was my bud through all my health issues), Tasha is doing the same and more for both of us. I truly would recommend to the the anxiety sufferers here, a furry friend brings much needed relief and comfort for stressful times and situations. And adoption does wonders for all involved.

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 03-01-22 at 23:39.

I 100% agree with the mental health benefits of pet ownership. There are days that my crazy pack drives me nuts (three German shepherds ranging from 65-95 lbs), I wouldn’t trade them for the world. I’m so glad that y’all found Tasha and that she’s been such a great addition to your home!!!

The results are in! She's a Super Mutt!

TashaDNA.png

Positive thoughts!

Mutts are the best!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread Information