Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Looking at getting a doggie :)

Re: Looking at getting a doggie :)

Oh wow, she's got a lot in there! And the top breeds are not ones I would have guessed, aside from maybe APBT. Dog genetics can be crazy!
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Quote Originally Posted by .Poppy. View Post
    Oh wow, she's got a lot in there! And the top breeds are not ones I would have guessed, aside from maybe APBT. Dog genetics can be crazy!
    So..... 7% Alaskan Malamute, 7% Australian Cattle Dog, 5% Boxer, 4% Lab, 4% Siberian Husky, 3% Eskimo Dog, 3% Shar Pei, 3% Border Collie, 3% Golden Retriever, 2% Rottweiler, 2% Staffie, 2% Dachshund, 2% Pekinese, 2% Poodle, 2% Redbone Coonhound, 2% Catahoula Leopard Dog, 1% Cocker Spaniel....

100% Super Mutt and a wonderful doggie!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

The wife and I were chilling last night and she was with me on the couch. We were looking at photos of the girl and we came across this one of Tasha the day we first saw her at the meet and greet sponsored by the rescue we adopted her from. My wife fell in love from the first look at her and I have to admit she took my heart too when she came over to say hello and planted a timid kiss on my face. I think you can see why by this photo we took of her that day What a cutie and she still is

BabyTasha.jpg

FMP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

I totally agree with pets being good for us in dark times. We’ve all had them and many is the time I’ve been sat outside on a downer and suddenly my cat will come trotting up with his tail held high in greeting. He can make me smile every time and lift my mood. Yes I spoil him and fuss him wayyyyyy too much but that’s how the pair of us roll.

Ghost…Spillways

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    I totally agree with pets being good for us in dark times. We’ve all had them and many is the time I’ve been sat outside on a downer and suddenly my cat will come trotting up with his tail held high in greeting. He can make me smile every time and lift my mood. Yes I spoil him and fuss him wayyyyyy too much but that’s how the pair of us roll.
    I hear you! During my cancer ordeal, our boy Socrates was a knight in furry cat armor! He was glued to my side the entire time and showed me the love and support he instinctively knew I needed and still does to this day. And now with having Tasha? She does the same thing and then some. Their love is unconditional and so very much treasured and appreciated.

FMP

So...... Yearly wellness exam for Tasha. She's weighing in at 50 pounds, very fit, very healthy! Got her rabies and distemper shots. All good! She was a little shy at first but warmed up to the doctor and got lots of treats We're coming up on her 'gotcha day' on April 25th. We're very blessed and fortunate to have such a wonderful doggie

Tasha muscle.jpg

FMP

She's so cute, and looks like a lot of fun!
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Today is Tasha's 'Gotcha' day! She's really turned out to be the best doggie we could have imagined. Sweet, smart, loving, goofy and a dozen more adjectives. We couldn't be more blessed

BabyTasha.jpgTasha walk April.jpg

FMP
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hurrah for you both and Tasha. She looks like such a happy girl. But not quite the tiny dog you were after initially!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    Hurrah for you both and Tasha. She looks like such a happy girl. But not quite the tiny dog you were after initially!!!
    I know right?...but I wouldn't have it any other way! She's my wife's walking/hiking buddy and is an incredibly fit and athletic girl. We took her the other week for her annual wellness exam and the vet was impressed by how healthy and fit she is. 50lbs of solid muscle!

FMP

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread Information