It is an amazing spiral, isn't it? I have very clearly visible, lasting foam. There is no denying it, and I am not imagining it.

Now, that said, in my brief flurrying of google, before I reigned myself in, I read a medical study (yeah, I know, what can I say. When I slip I really go for it I guess lol) talking about foam in urine. It was actually pretty interesting. The thing is, they said right there that only one in three people coming forward with this complaint actually *have* protein in their urine.

But anxiety comes with a fair share of hubris. We never think we are part of the unwashed masses in the "average" or in this case "two thirds" category. We assume we are special, and rare, and have the ultra rare diseases that affect three people a year and can only be caught by licking frogs in the Amazon under a blood moon. We can make exceptions so ridiculous, we can justify having the frog disease and spiral down around it.

That said, one in seven people in the US have or develop kidney disease in their lifetime, so at least my fear is somewhat more proportional this time around I guess.