Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Foamy Urine and a revisit from my old friend health anxiety

Re: Foamy Urine and a revisit from my old friend health anxiety

Still have it, still no other symptoms. I do have cloudy urine as well, but not really worried about it. I am going in for more blood and urine work, as well as my annual heart scans for valve issues and aortic aneurysm. I will make my inquiries regarding the urine, but honestly, as long as I feel good, and have no other symptoms, I am not too worried about it.

If this helps you mentally then let me tell you... I have been experiencing foamy urine since 2016. Almost everyday. Sometimes it's clear but most of the time it's foamy. Sitting or hitting the sides of the toilet doesn't help. Last week I got my blood works done. Everything came back normal. So I guess it's normal to have foamy urine. But one thing is that drinking plenty of water throughout the day has turned my urine clear. But if you are worrying too much then the best solution is to get tested for your peace of mind. All the best.
    Love. D.

Been at this for five months. Generally it is no worry, but I am taking one last test, a 24 hour calcium urine test, this Tuesday. It isn't really a panic reassurance test, but I need to be sure it isn't calcium leaking because I have an aortic valve issue which calcium will really exacerbate and potentially accelerate the pace at which I will need open heart surgery and complicate matters.

Honestly, I am writing it off for the most part. My bloods were fine last time, I feel good, no other symptoms, just foamy urine. What can you do?

Thanks men
    You really give me some peace of mind

Uhmm, I guess its not a big deal since foamy urine is cause by having a full bladder. Unless, it has something to do with kidney problems.

Hey,

Foamy urine is fine. My doctor says so too. Its pretty common for men to experience it because we fire off from a distance away and air bubbles get trapped in our urine while travelling and add some agitation to a toilet bowl. Tada, foamy urine. Nothing to worry about. Just get the usual kidney function tests done and you’ll be fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lofwyr View Post
    Been at this for five months. Generally it is no worry, but I am taking one last test, a 24 hour calcium urine test, this Tuesday. It isn't really a panic reassurance test, but I need to be sure it isn't calcium leaking because I have an aortic valve issue which calcium will really exacerbate and potentially accelerate the pace at which I will need open heart surgery and complicate matters.

Honestly, I am writing it off for the most part. My bloods were fine last time, I feel good, no other symptoms, just foamy urine. What can you do?
    Hello my friend, I hope you are fine. Do you still have it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information