Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Back again thinking the worst

Back again thinking the worst

Thinking the worst again not feeling well at all for the last month or so I have had a cough shortness of breath and soar throat and feel like somethings stuck in my throat . I have suffered with these symptoms before but just don't feel good I also have an aching body and joints iam thinking the worst again. I don't know what to do I have looked at my previous threads and know I have had most of these symptoms before . I have been stressed the last couple of months and been really busy at work. I don't know if my doctors are seeing patients yet because of covid so don't know what to do iam thinking the worst again .

Re: Back again thinking the worst

Quote Originally Posted by lees6655 View Post
    I don't know if my doctors are seeing patients yet because of covid so don't know what to do iam thinking the worst again .
    What is that you're thinking you have?

Cancer is my my main worry

Cancer is my my main worry
    Yup. Always is with HA.

How many time have you been proved right so far?

I'm guessing zero.

Same here, and I've had most imaginary cancers in my time. I've 'died' more time than Kenny (South Park) me.

HA is a convincing bugger isn't it?

Thank you for your replys NoraB i hate having HA but its something I know I will have to live with but it so hard when you think the worst

Thank you for your replys NoraB i hate having HA but its something I know I will have to live with but it so hard when you think the worst
    Are you having any therapy for the HA?

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Are you having any therapy for the HA?
    Not at the minute but I had some last year

I'm sorry you're going through a difficult time and it sounds like you're feeling kind of demoralized in fighting your HA. It's hard and exhausting, so completely understandable. I would always encourage people to see a Healthcare provider if they were unwell but also to think about what could be going on for you more commonly or whether they are your typical symptoms of anxiety that you experience? Either way, the best thing may be to ring your doc as you won't know if they're seeing patients till you check it out. Some are... Mine are. Maybe it's also worth thinking about whether you want to engage in some more mental health support.

I know it feels endless but this is not hopeless. I truly believe you can reach a place in which it feels less present in your daily life, I think it's just finding the right people to support you to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by NessMonster View Post
    I'm sorry you're going through a difficult time and it sounds like you're feeling kind of demoralized in fighting your HA. It's hard and exhausting, so completely understandable. I would always encourage people to see a Healthcare provider if they were unwell but also to think about what could be going on for you more commonly or whether they are your typical symptoms of anxiety that you experience? Either way, the best thing may be to ring your doc as you won't know if they're seeing patients till you check it out. Some are... Mine are. Maybe it's also worth thinking about whether you want to engage in some more mental health support.

I know it feels endless but this is not hopeless. I truly believe you can reach a place in which it feels less present in your daily life, I think it's just finding the right people to support you to get there.
    Thank you for your reply I will try my doctors tomorrow

Well I feel so fed up can not seam to shake this cough and soar throat constantly clearing my throat iam really thinking the worst again and can not see a way out of this . I had an ENT appointment a month or so ago he had a good look around my sinuses and had a look down my throat and said he couldn't see any problems but iam convinced I have esophagus cancer .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information