Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back again thinking the worst

Re: Back again thinking the worst

I think if you had even the start of cancer the doctor would have seen it. A couple years ago my dad had some symptoms so he went to an ent. They found precancerous cells and removed the places in question. It doesn't seem possible they would have missed cancer. If it makes you feel better I have a sore throat and clear my throat all the time and I don't have cancer.

Thanks for your reply Kuraimoar i will try and think positive

Still not feeling good thinking this is it now for me tried ringing the doctors for over 2 weeks engaged all day I had to go to the doctors to book an appointment for the 20th of April just for a telephone consultation I honestly can not see a way out of this my symptoms are no better and now have blood in my saliva from my throat

Hi! Omg i am having mucus in my throat too recently. I mean if i was sick I would feel fever and stuff but no it’s just this symptom and constant clearing of throat, some cough. Feels irritating as well on the neck. So scary but i am too going to see an ent. I did consider gerd, but did a gastroscope and they said it was fine.

Well wishes. Hope you be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had that coughing and "stuffy throat" feeling for a while. They said it could be my diet (I'll admit my diet isn't very good) and/or nasal drip I think it was called. Pretty much when I was lying down mucus would drip from my nose down my throat and I'd be coughing it up and getting an irritated throat. I'm still clearing my throat and coughing stuff up even now, it's not a very nice habit to have. I think mine gets worse with anxiety and the more I think about it the more irritated it all feels. I wonder if you're the same.

Remember if you're so concerned you don't only have to see your GP. There are walk in centres, A&E and 111 (either online or on the phone) which may be able to advise you. Me and some of my family have even managed to avoid the wait at the doctors altogether by speaking to a pharmacist! Worth a try!

Thanks for your replys

I remembered something this morning and immediately thought about this thread. I was told to drink warm water (out of the kettle, not the tap) to help soften up any snot or mucus in my throat. Obviously be careful not to burn yourself, put cold water in the hot water until it's cool enough that you can drink it. It might help anybody who coughs up phlegm.

Thanks Anglo

Feeling so fed up I can not see any way out feel like this is it for me

Quote Originally Posted by lees6655 View Post
    Feeling so fed up I can not see any way out feel like this is it for me
    Do you not think, that in the three months since you started this thread, you'd be deathly ill by now?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information