Thread: Heart palpitations

Heart palpitations

I've been suffering alot lately with my anxiety and panic attacks been on a new med for 6weeks yesterday but 13 days today of my increase I don't think I've ever suffered palpitations I was sitting here just finished eating a pack of crisps and Malteasers and I've notice my heart beating out my chest few weeks ago I was so bad I had ambulance call outs for my attacks and had ecg all been fine I checked my pulse it was 114bpm i woke up thinking I going to have a good day now I'm worrying I had bloods done like FBC liver kidney thyroid etc if I had something wrong would it show up in these results they all came back normal just my iron is a little low so on folic acid for 4months

Re: Heart palpitations

Certain foods increase my heart rate and start palpitations. Chocolate, especially bad chocolate set me off. I would consider malteasers to be bad chocolate. Could be the cause.

Sounds like you ate a lot of sugar and fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had the same few times lately. The trigger for me was chocolate and caffeine I believe. I've had a ekg,and holter monitor recently for it. Came back normal. I'm sure the little hint of anxiety didn't help either. Good luck. Positive vibes.

Hi There

yes i find that if i have caffine then i have a episode of palpataions, after a while though so soon subside

Thread Information