Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: NMP Arcade Games

Re: NMP Arcade Games

My husband worked out a way for me to play 'something fishy' on my laptop even though flash has gone. PLEASE is there anyway you can put it back on the arcade or tell me how I can find it as I have used it almost everyday for the last 10 years to help my anxiety. Thank you in advance, Laura xx

Hi Laura

That game isn't available on the site I am using to download games - only in Flash.

If you want to see if you can find it then google html5 games and the game name.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Just to let you know, I can see them on Android. It's a slow loading page though so it might be worth checking they run fast enough.

I'll try on Edge later and report back just in case.

Thanks Alex (and Nic of course) great job!
    I can se them on Edge so they should be fine

You'll have noticed I spent most of yesterday trying out the new games. It made a miserable day pass very quickly. They all work except for what I think we're the original five. That would include owl shooter and the chick game. I get a picture of a dog on the screen which I'm presuming is the Site from where the games come from and it freezes when loaded. You may already know this, but just thought I'd mention it.
    Apart from that, all working well with the others.
    So thank you Nic and Alex.

Owl shooter works fine on Firefox and Chrome for me - what are you running it on?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I'm running it Firefox Nic. I'll try it again today.

I have downloaded a selection now so going to take a break as it is a lot of work.

If you want anything specific or a type of game then let me know.

I see that hardly anyone is playing so probably a waste of time anyway

Thank you Nicola for all the time you put in so we can have our games back. I've been playing, a lot!!!
    Others will eventually. x

thanks carnation - at least one person appreciates it

I certainly do Nic. It's got me through a very grim week with the boiler breaking down. x

I've tried a good chunk of the games and there is something for everyone there.
    I'd you want a quick game, it's there, if you want a challenge, it's there, if you want classic games, they are there, if you want to play all evening, it's there. Games for fun, distraction and relaxation.

Well done Nicola!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information