Hi, I’ve currently got a couple of real health concerns. When I say real, I mean awaiting the results of mole biopsies and a referral regarding a genetic condition that I may have inherited. This last one could be quite serious and obviously has sent me into a spin. No one has said they really think I have this condition yet but because I have a baby now, I have wanted to get it checked out. I feel like I have lost the ability to know what is real and serious and not anymore.
I have been getting these odd sensations in my head recently. I have had shooting pains and a sense of heavy pressure throughout my skull. I’ve been going dizzy and feeling like my head will explode. My head has been going slightly cold and tingly at times on one side. I haven’t googled because I’m petrified about what I will find. I’m scared that it will just back up that I’ve got this awful life limiting condition or that something else it wrong. Can these things be caused my anxiety? Has anyone experienced odd head pressure?
Thank you