Thread: [Squeamish Warning] My big toe kicked a step on the stairs (no pics)

[Squeamish Warning] My big toe kicked a step on the stairs (no pics)

Luck isn't on my side today. I ran up the stairs and my big toe kicked a part of the step. My bit toe nail ripped off backwards. It was as painful as it sounds. Just sharing a very nasty experience

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Re: [Squeamish Warning] My big toe kicked a step on the stairs (no pics)

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I ran up the stairs and my big toe kicked a part of the step. My bit toe nail ripped off backwards. It was as painful as it sounds. Just sharing a very nasty experience
    This is nothing. I've watched my husband cutting his toenails in the living room - massive great toenails pinging in all directions and one of the buggers actually landing in my glass of wine!

Who does this?

Toe-nail cutting should be done behind a locked bathroom door, not in front of your Mrs while Midsomer Murders is on!

At least you had the decency to rip your toe nail off in private!

It'll grow back James, whereas my husband will have to attend A&E to have the toenail clippers removed from an orifice should he EVER attempt to de-claw in front of me again!

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    This is nothing. I've watched my husband cutting his toenails in the living room - massive great toenails pinging in all directions and one of the buggers actually landing in my glass of wine!

Who does this?

Toe-nail cutting should be done behind a locked bathroom door, not in front of your Mrs while Midsomer Murders is on!

It'll grow back James, whereas my husband will have to attend A&E to have the toenail clippers removed from an orifice should he EVER attempt to de-claw in front of me again!
    Nora lmfaoooooooooo! After the morning I've had I needed this laugh.

In our house we all cut our toenails over the toilet, or outside. Toenails should be cut with caution I had a big one shoot towards my eye once.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Nora lmfaoooooooooo! After the morning I've had I needed this laugh.

In our house we all cut our toenails over the toilet, or outside. Toenails should be cut with caution I had a big one shoot towards my eye once.
    Happy to be of service!

Toenails are best cut when they're soft after a bath. Mine are done in private. Nobody sees me, and, trust me, it's better they don't. I like to retain an air of mystery? Trust me, when a women hits the menopause, it's best that the bathroom door is locked because some things cannot be unseen...

Obviously, my husband doesn't feel the same way. I had a bath the other day and I didn't have my glasses on when I was running it so I didn't see the pubic hairs and belly-button fluff until they floated past me..

Who does this?

Reminds me of this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1dJ8B5ox8c

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Hilarious!

I'm due a Father Ted binge session...

This will be me if ever Hubs can't do his own toenails!

Got me a belt sander in the January sales!

Hilarious!

I'm due a Father Ted binge session...

This will be me if ever Hubs can't do his own toenails!

Got me a belt sander in the January sales!
    I watched a fair bit over Xmas as it was on a lot. My lovely horse takes days to stop humming!

You just mentioned bath hair above. Stage 6? Time for a stay at St Clabberts AKA Jurassic Park?

Did you get your welding helmet too?

Thread Information