Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleep is almost upon me.

Sleep is almost upon me.

When I have a powerful revelation, it's only powerful to me. You can not perceive the powerfulness of my revelation. Trying to describe such revelations to you is impossible however I try. I feel such revelations are not meant to be shared or described. These are moments in life when I realize something in my reality that doesn't share any similarities to yours.

Thus, you are the observer of my reality and I the observer of yours. "We" don't consume reality, we create it. But, we don't share it.

Then what is reality if nothing but an experience? A pinhole view of existence limited by senses. The senses tingle at various frequencies like the radio sings when tuned into BBC Radio One.

Some snakes can see infrared. Dogs have improved senses. Senses I lack. There's something more the this picture that is hiding from my senses. The birds that fly south know more than I.

You're switched off now. I know you are. I told you, it's impossible for you to experience my revelation.

Life is your journey. You are in control of every part of it. Now, go to sleep James, you're sleepy.

Toodle pip.
    Last edited by WiredIncorrectly; 26-01-21 at 14:57.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Re: Sleep is almost upon me.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Thus, you are the observer of my reality and I the observer of yours. "We" don't consume reality, we create it. But, we don't share it.
    Given that Hub's most used phrase to me is, 'What planet are you on?' I'd say he doesn't share my reality.

And one of the most interesting parts is that your reality can become different if you choose it to be so. Your reaction to things changes the shape of your reality, and your imagination builds your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    And one of the most interesting parts is that your reality can become different if you choose it to be so. Your reaction to things changes the shape of your reality, and your imagination builds your experience.
    That's true Joe! I was tired and bored last night. I thought "I wonder if people will think I've freaked out or something". You know when you're just staring at the ceiling trying to sleep and all sorts of thoughts pass through your brain. Just a brain fart with an attempt to sound clever with words

But yeah you're bang on the money here: the most interesting parts is that your reality can become different if you choose it to be so

You hear the saying all throughout life "be what you want to be", but it's so clique that the meaning isn't really taken seriously anymore. Younguns tend to think "Everybody says that it means nothing". You get older and you realize.

The life cycle is a marvelous thing.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Not a brain fart....A stream of consciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Not a brain fart....A stream of consciousness.
    Oooo I like that one. Thanks Pulisa

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Given that Hub's most used phrase to me is, 'What planet are you on?' I'd say he doesn't share my reality.
    Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars.

Have you read that book btw?

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    Joe, quick topic change, have you seen this? I'm like an addict needing this It's like an MPC and Renoise in 1 box. Pure genius! https://www.juno.co.uk/products/poly...ency=GBP&flt=1

☪️️

That's true Joe! I was tired and bored last night. I thought "I wonder if people will think I've freaked out or something". You know when you're just staring at the ceiling trying to sleep and all sorts of thoughts pass through your brain. Just a brain fart with an attempt to sound clever with words
    Nah, just thought you'd been one the sauce, James

Funny how epiphanies make you feel great. I wonder if they continue that way or like everything else in the ageing process it's an increasingly difficult fight to get to the end result...

"I wonder if people will think I've freaked out or something".
    First thoughts were. 'He's either pissed or on the opiates'.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information