Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brain to Brain communication is a thing

Brain to Brain communication is a thing

Mind blowing science talk at World Science Festival.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Re: Brain to Brain communication is a thing

Tried this on my husband..

I concentrated, really hard, on him making me a cup of tea and breaking open a packet of Garibaldi biscuits..

Result: He let out the loudest fart in history and took his socks off.

No tea. No Garibaldis.

That said, it's probably best that he can't read my thoughts ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Tried this on my husband..

I concentrated, really hard, on him making me a cup of tea and breaking open a packet of Garibaldi biscuits..

Result: He let out the loudest fart in history and took his socks off.

No tea. No Garibaldis.

That said, it's probably best that he can't read my thoughts ha ha
    He can, just not the way you were thinking. He thinks he can get away with farting, taking his socks off and leaving you to make your tea. Why? Because at the moment he looked over at you he didn't realise you not actually lookingvat him but just lookimg in his direction whilst daydreaming about a semi naked Tom Hardy.

So, he thinks that's what you see when you look at him. He thinks he can get away with anything now

Without a doubt every day I'm guaranteed a laugh. You paid rock!

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    He can, just not the way you were thinking. He thinks he can get away with farting, taking his socks off and leaving you to make your tea. Why? Because at the moment he looked over at you he didn't realise you not actually lookingvat him but just lookimg in his direction whilst daydreaming about a semi naked Tom Hardy.
    Does this mean he's looking at me and imagining Wendy James?

I mean, that would take some serious imaginative skills or alcohol/drugs influence..

Does this mean he's looking at me and imagining Wendy James?

I mean, that would take some serious imaginative skills or alcohol/drugs influence..
    I had to look her up as my dysfunctional brain kept seeing Wendy Craig as the matron in The Royal and I was about to suggest something about uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I had to look her up as my dysfunctional brain kept seeing Wendy Craig as the matron in The Royal and I was about to suggest something about uniforms
    I'll always see Wendy Craig as Ria in Butterflies.

The reason I came to know about Hubs and his liking for Wendy James is when we were watching TOTP on BBC 2 one night and it was an 80s special..

I quote..

"I'd do her a favour!"

Then it turns out that she was his teenage crush, bless him. No doubt many a sock will have been filled thinking about Miss James!

I'll always see Wendy Craig as Ria in Butterflies.

The reason I came to know about Hubs and his liking for Wendy James is when we were watching TOTP on BBC 2 one night and it was an 80s special..

I quote..

"I'd do her a favour!"

Then it turns out that she was his teenage crush, bless him. No doubt many a sock will have been filled thinking about Miss James!
    Shatter his dreams she’s now 55 and time has evened things up a little , they gave a poster of her away with Transvision vamps 12” single ( look up 12” inch single if you’re under forty it’s not dirty talk ) the poster may have influenced me buying it there was no internet back then .
    Now a question if you could read minds would you really want to ?

I have my doubts.... I was looking deep into my cat's eyes and telling him to come cuddle. He just walked away....

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Shatter his dreams she’s now 55 and time has evened things up a little , they gave a poster of her away with Transvision vamps 12” single ( look up 12” inch single if you’re under forty it’s not dirty talk ) the poster may have influenced me buying it there was no internet back then .
    Already been shattered Buster. Wendy was doing an interview not so long ago and his face was a picture!

I've had many a 12" in my time Buster. I even had a blue one!

Now a question if you could read minds would you really want to ?
    Yes and no.

Yes, because it would be harder for people to lie to me. No, because I know the kind of shit that's in my head and it's best that people don't know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information