Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brain to Brain communication is a thing

Re: Brain to Brain communication is a thing

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post

Has Countryfile EVER had its time slot changed due to World Cup football matches or major news events...?
    Yes, on numerous occasions. I think it was on at 6pm this Sunday? But his claim was that it's never been on at 7pm, and old Nora knows that's not true.

You know better than most people P - details and autism.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    I’m not sure I’d admit to knowing what time of day country file is on , should be watching something more masculine like Loose women
    Countryfile is hardcore Buster. This week was sweaty men shearing sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Yes, on numerous occasions. I think it was on at 6pm this Sunday? But his claim was that it's never been on at 7pm, and old Nora knows that's not true.

You know better than most people P - details and autism.
    I'd say your husband is a brave man to dare to challenge your knowledge but maybe he wants one day to get the better of your impressive recall?

I'd say your husband is a brave man to dare to challenge your knowledge but maybe he wants one day to get the better of your impressive recall?
    Problem is that it fraggles my brain when he challenges what I 100% know to be right. It's not so bad when I can prove something (as with bike box and Countryfile) but that's not always possible and I struggle with what's not true being claimed as the truth. It blows my circuits. It's one for the therapist lol because I can't let stuff like that go..

As for my youngest, I would bet every penny I have on him being able to name all of the Pokemon - and in 2020 there were over 800!

He doesn't remember to clean his teeth, change his pants, and he's still in danger of being run over due to poor road sense - but he's shit-hot with Pokemon!

I used to like Jigglypuff... (Pommeluff in German) Maybe your lad can learn all the Pokemon names in German for some variety and additional knowledge?

I used to like Jigglypuff... (Pommeluff in German) Maybe your lad can learn all the Pokemon names in German for some variety and additional knowledge?
    My faves are Litten, Machop, and Butterfree. I have my own trainer ball (only issue is that it's pink) and card courtesy of my son and I have been known to ponce around in the woods trying to 'catch' Pokemon - which, as you can probably appreciate - thrills my lad no end! Hubs is too self-conscious for that kind of malarkey but mummy has no such issues lol

My daughter had over 100 Polly Pocket dolls and a collection of over 20 Shelley dolls which had to be dressed by me before school every morning..I don't miss those days..

My daughter had over 100 Polly Pocket dolls and a collection of over 20 Shelley dolls which had to be dressed by me before school every morning..I don't miss those days..
    It was primarily books and music with me. Still is.

People used to buy me the stereotypical girl toys but I never played with them in the stereotypical way ha! Prams were modified into go karts and I used to nick my brother's toy guns to re-enact police dramas like The Professionals.

The things I could do with this ability... you should probably all be glad this is not well-developed yet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information