Thread: Quick question.

Quick question.

I should and will avoid this forum but I have a genuine question.

I checked today and noticed the numbers have dropped. I haven't checked the news for a while. There's a chance my son could be back at school on the 8th which I'm happy about. But, is it likely we're going to see the same up and down pattern again?

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Re: Quick question.

It depends how much people adhere to the rules so there is no one answer

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    It depends how much people adhere to the rules so there is no one answer
    Exactly, still too early to tell at this stage, so in the meantime it's still best to just wait and see how things pan out.

I think it's likely to be well into next year (2022) when unrestricted international travel both to and from this country is more or less back to where it was pre-March 2020, if only as a precautionary measure.

Other restrictions are more likely to be gradually phased out by the spring and beyond, but again, too early to know for sure, and we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
    Last edited by Lencoboy; 27-01-21 at 18:00.

Thank you admin and Lencoboy

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

James, I think there will be less need for lockdowns once the vulnerable are vaccinated. As long as hospital admissions don't become high it will be relegated to a lower risk. If hospital admissions stay high, lockdown will be the only way until another plan comes along as the last year has proven how far the public can be trusted.

It's killing economies so they will want lockdowns gone as soon as they can.

Thread Information