I have been really well for the last few years, hard work, but conquered the attacks and managed to live a good life. Since January 1st I have been on a health improvement kick - won't say diet or anything like that. I eat well, sleep well and walk about 2-3 miles each day. Previously my blood pressure was high but over the last year got it down to normal - so far so good
Thursday this week I woke up with what felt like a hangover (but wasn't) and felt rough all day, twitchy body, aching chest, foggy head, dry mouth. This stayed with me into today, then I made a mistake of taking my BP, it was sky high, so I took it a few times and of course it went higher and higher. Now I am slap, bang in the middle of the mother of all panic attacks -I don't understand why they come at you out of the blue?
I tried going for a walk but felt I was about to fall over, my head was really foggy.
Funny thing is now I have written it down I feel better - is that weird or what? No longer feel like I am having a stroke/heart attack/about to die.
Just wondered if anyone else gets taken by surprise. Going about your daily stuff, then BAM it hits you.
So in a couple of days I will probably be back to 'normal' until next time.
Life is funny.

Keep safe everyone.