Thread: Bowel. IBS

Bowel. IBS

Hello. I'm 29 years old. Male. I've always suffered from loose stools and ofcourse I've had normal stools in the past. But the last 2 weeks I've been having loose stools. Not diarrhea. Mushy type stools. I go once a day, or twice. different shades of colour, brown, No blood, no pain, no other symptom. I tried imodium but it has giving me mild constipation and when squeezing it has came out thin, or flat. But only when I squeeze, after taking imodium. Is this anything to worry about? No family history of bowel cancer, like I said I'm 29 years old. I don't eat fruit. Only rarely. I do eat fatty foods. My stools are always type 6 on Bristol stool chart. Please help me, is this symptoms of bowel cancer. Or is this just normal for some people? Please help me. I'm very worried.

Loose stools

Hello. I'm 29 years old. Male. I've always suffered from loose stools and ofcourse I've had normal stools in the past. But the last 2 weeks I've been having loose stools. Not diarrhea. Mushy type stools. I go once a day, or twice. different shades of colour, brown, No blood, no pain, no other symptom. I tried imodium but it has giving me mild constipation and when squeezing it has came out thin, or flat. But only when I squeeze, after taking imodium. Is this anything to worry about? No family history of bowel cancer, like I said I'm 29 years old. I don't eat fruit. Only rarely. I do eat fatty foods. My stools are always type 6 on Bristol stool chart. Please help me, is this symptoms of bowel cancer. Or is this just normal for some people? Please help me. I'm very worried.

Re: Bowel. IBS

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information