Thread: Weird leg temperature symptoms - anyone else?

Weird leg temperature symptoms - anyone else?

I've been having weird sensations..

I sometimes feel like my legs are FREEZING cold, absolutely horrid - the way your feet get or fingers in the cold? but when i touch my leg, it's not.. It's mostly my right thigh I feel the sensation in. Feels like I am absolutely frozen but nope - regular temperature! MY feet are constantly cold but not painful. I can feel the cold sensation run down my leg to my feet (which are actually cold to the touch) and I googled it and now I'm terrified I have a nerve problem.

There's no pain, and I DO often sit cross legged (indian style?) for long periods when working for comfort since I don't have a desk right now. MY hands are also cold a lot, as is the tip of my nose, but it isn't like Raynauds when the skin changes or its effected majorly by the weather, I tend to just have cold extremities.

but this cold inside my thigh feeling is scaring me, has anyone else had it before? Both my parents have circulatory issues with their legs and I'm worried I could, or that I have a problem with my nerves! If I'm not the only one, I'll feel better, as I don't want to just run to the doctors with this.

Re: Weird leg temperature symptoms - anyone else?

I have cold feet and hands almost ALL THE TIME! I am also scared what it could be, but often it may be sign of under-active thyroid. I just had all the blood work done this morning, and now waiting for the results. The tip of my nose get cold too. I used to have cold feeling down my left leg, but that has passed, by itself. I had brain MRI and nothing was found. Hard to admit, but that can also ( and pretty often) be a sign of anxiety. And yes, my toes are actually cold to touch.

Re: Weird leg temperature symptoms - anyone else?

Thanks Lana, I don't mind really being cold, but the fake cold sensation when I'm fine to the touch is really creeping me out - thinking I have some nerve problem or something! It feels like my leg will be frozen cold, but it's fine to touch it's really hard to not get anxious

Thread Information