Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good news topic

Re: Good news topic

And The Chiefs lost too!😭

My brother who had a massive breakdown following the death of our mom has just completed one full year of employment! That's huge!👍❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    And The Chiefs lost too!
    Yeah they did and I’m very depressed about that lol. I can’t personally stand Tom Brady, regardless of what team he’s playing against. We’ll be back next year (I hope!!!)

Phil... Why not search out Good News and share it with the forum to encourage those that are suffering as opposed to others feeding your dragon? Surely, it would be much better than wallowing in your own self pity and negativity and actually be a positive asset?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

My lad has just been promoted at work.

I see daily videos of my grandson making a shit-tip of his other nan's kitchen and generally running my son ragged - (satisfactory payback)

The Hyacinth in my kitchen smells lovely and cheers me up every time I walk into the room!

Neurodiverse relationship therapy starts tomorrow - this could mean the difference between Hubs (or me) ending up under the patio.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    My brother who had a massive breakdown following the death of our mom has just completed one full year of employment! That's huge!❤️
    Yes it IS huge....and an immense achievement! You must be very proud of him and rightfully so, Noivous.

Very pleased to read Phil's response to another member suffering from contamination fears on his own thread. We all can try to help each other. We all have something to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    My lad has just been promoted at work.

I see daily videos of my grandson making a shit-tip of his other nan's kitchen and generally running my son ragged - (satisfactory payback)

The Hyacinth in my kitchen smells lovely and cheers me up every time I walk into the room!

Neurodiverse relationship therapy starts tomorrow - this could mean the difference between Hubs (or me) ending up under the patio.

No pressure on the therapist then... Good luck and I hope you both gain a lot from the process x

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    No pressure on the therapist then... Good luck and I hope you both gain a lot from the process x
    Fingers crossed. X

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    Yeah they did and I’m very depressed about that lol. I can’t personally stand Tom Brady, regardless of what team he’s playing against. We’ll be back next year (I hope!!!)
    Oh yeah you'll be back for sure especially with that young QB you got. The football future is bright in KC.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information