Thread: Can someone give me advice please

Can someone give me advice please

So I had an EMG done on my left extremity. They did my hand, entire arm, shoulder, a spot on my neck and an area on my back, left side.. they did the EMG because I had been having aches and weakness in that arm (not clinical weakness just what I felt was fatigued probably from carrying my son and it showed cubital tunnel on the EMG only). I also started having twitching everywhere recently... that arm, that hand, stomach, rib, legs, knees, feet, you name it. I had mentioned in a post of mine before that I legit don’t know if I’ve always had twitches and never paid attention or if they are new for me. (Besides the eye and butt I remember those lol)

So my concern is this. They did the EMG on my arm and I do have twitching there... but they didn’t do it anywhere else and I have some consistency with twitches in my legs and feet in a couple spots but mainly next to my knee. Should I ask for an EMG on my legs too even tho my arm came back clean? I don’t know how it works so I don’t know if since my arm was clean and there’s twitches there if that means my body wide twitches would be fine too or if I should test my legs where there’s a lot of twitches happening?? Anyone have advice on what I should do?

Can anxiety cause this many consistent twitches? Or caffeine? I don’t know what to do.

Re: Can someone give me advice please

You had the test. You don't have anything going on but you obviously have anxiety and twitches are a very common symptom. It's your money but I personally wouldn't pursue a diagnosis that will never come.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information