Hello

I am a new member and long time lurker. I have GAD and HA, currently on sertraline (only 50mg) and been through several counsellors.

Unfortunately at the moment I don't feel at all in control of my HA and am feeling very tired and beaten down by it. I just don't feel like I can cope at all.

I currently having wet/tingly/burning sensations in my legs and a very strange sensation in one of my toes (like there is hair caught around it). These feelings have been coming and going for almost a week. Last month it was pelvic pain and I was convinced I had ovarian cancer but this passed. I also have a huge fear of going to the doctors and being judged by them and then being sent for tests etc. This is probably partly because for approx 3 years nobody would listen to me about my concerns over my son and then he was eventually diagnosed with neuro degeneration - so I am both scared and mistrustful of medical professionals.

I'm really hoping there is light at the end of the tunnel and I won't feel like this forever.