Hi I have been dependent on 10mg diazepam for 2 years now I first used it for anxiety/insomnia but it’s not working for either now without me increasing the dose .. a year ago I was then prescribed pregabalin to help with the withdrawal but have never managed it as am to scared of the withdrawal effects I read on benzo.org so now dependant on 2 meds both of which are not helping my anxiety or depression that I have no developed!! It’s so hard to taper being depressed and having anxiety I was going to add another med to help Escitalopram while I withdraw as maybe a long term plan but have herd benzo stop ssri from working properly due to blocking neurogenesis? What would be the fastest way I could come off diazepam from 10mg a day? I would also like to kick the pregabalin also but prefer to do one at a time. I’m really confused as to what to do I want off diazepam pregabalin but do I add another drug but be stuck on 3 drugs when only ever intended on taken one for long term. Can anyone please help would be much appreciated and your welcome to ask any questions. Thank you 🙏