Thread: In memory of Jean Carlin (carlin)

In memory of Jean Carlin (carlin)

I received the very sad news this week that Jean died suddenly on 21st September 2020.

Jean had been a member of NMP since 2004 and became an online friend to many of us on Facebook.

She was such a lovely kind lady and we are shocked and deeply saddened to hear of her death.

Me and Emmz (venusbluejeans) used to meet up a few times a year (pre-covid) and we always took a selfie photo to post on Facebook and we laughed about how long it would take before Jean posted a comment saying how lovely it was to see "her girls" meeting up again and how much she loved us.

Sadly I never got to meet Jean in person but we were good "online" friends and she will be so sadly missed.

I have already informed all the "long-term" members of NMP that knew her and also had her as a friend on facebook and I know they wanted to pay their respects to her as well.

Love you Jean and you will be so much missed.
    xxxxx

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: In memory of Jean Carlin (carlin)

Awwwww Jean..... what can we say about Jean....

Like Nic I had never met Jean but had many conversations with her online and she became a special presence...... we both shared a love of cats and I always used to get her messaging me and asking for cat advice as apparently, I was an 'expert'... one of the last conversations we had was that her son's cat was coming to stay for a week and how did I think she could make sure her cat didn't get stressed (not that the topic of conversation really mattered) but that last conversation I had with her showed her kind and compassionate manner which she exuded to everyone she spoke to! She also had a lot to say and could message you for hours and you really didn't mind as she was that sort of person!

Me and Emmz (venusbluejeans) used to meet up a few times a year (pre-covid) and we always took a selfie photo to post on Facebook and we laughed about how long it would take before Jean posted a comment saying how lovely it was to see "her girls" meeting up again and how much she loved us.
    This was normally even before I had left the car park after leaving Nic!! sometimes even before we left the restaurant! It always made us smile to see her comment

Rest in peace Jean..... I will miss your comments and your friendship so much xxxxxxx

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I was so sad to hear of Jean's passing, I met her through NMP many years ago and we stayed in touch via Facebook, she would often comment on my posts or photos and always made me smile as she always called me darling x such a lovely kind lady and I will miss seeing her comments pop up on my Facebook page x RIP Jean, fly high xxx

Very sad news. She clearly touched many people on here and was a caring person who will be very much missed.

Condolences to the family and her NMP friends at this awful time. RIP.

So Sorry to hear this very sad news
    My Condolences to you all ay no more panic
    love to you
    Celticlass xxx

Thoughtful and heart-warming words from Nic and Emmz that your friend would have appreciated.

So very sad to read this. Online friends are very real. Condolences to all who knew her xxx

This is very sad.
    Condolences to family and friends.

My condolences to all who knew her too. Obviously a very special lady xx

Sorry to hear this. Love to all x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information