Hi all, only a little success story, but it's in regards to my sleep.

Sleep isn't something I've ever really had an issue with, but since my anxiety levels have gone through the roof, I've had night after night of staring at the ceiling.

I did a little research, and came to the conclusion that I was going to bed too late, and that was putting pressure on myself to actually get to sleep, which has the exact opposite effect to what I want.

Since the start of the week, I have been ensuring I have been active enough during the day, whether that means a long walk in the day time, or hitting the treadmill in the early evening, then eating my evening meal.
I then have a shower about 10, turn the lights out about 11:30, set a sleep timer on my tele, and close my eyes basically pretending as if I'm going to sleep, with no pressure because it's earlier, and it's working a treat.

It hasn't had a positive impact on my intrusive thoughts yet, but I'm hoping if I can maintain a decent sleep cycle it will begin to. Just an idea for anyone looking to regulate their sleep a bit better.

DFBFBC6A-EC93-40BD-8018-C9025CF77EC8.jpg