Thread: OC worry again

OC worry again

For the past week I have had so much bloating. It may go down a tiny bit down but it never completely goes down. I feel like I have trapped gas, even though I've taken a lot of gas x. SO much cramping, similar to period cramps, especially after eating or bowel movements (which have been on the softer side). Also have some nausea and indigestion type pain. Literally every symptom of ovarian cancer. Literally freaking outttttttt. I turn 30 next month, so on the younger side, but there are tons of stories of ovarian cancer at younger ages. I have no idea when my period is due since I'm weaning from breastfeeding (exclusively pumping). I went down to 1 pump a day last Monday, so I'm sure my hormones are all over the place. I have no idea if I should wait it out or book an appointment with my ob/gyn.

Re: OC worry again

Hi Megan, firstly congratulations on your baby! I too have a 15 month yr old little girl and got my period back in September. In the build up to it (and even now in fact) I get all sorts of weird cramping and aches. I also noticed that before my period came back, I got the boob aches that I would get before my period. At the time (I have horrible breast HA) I thought this was something awful as I couldn't explain why it was happening. Then my period came as a complete surprise around 11 months. If you are breastfeeding less, your hormones could be gearing up to start your period again which can cause a range of symptoms. Additionally, if like me you had a c-section, there is bound to be some cramping / aches still. I get this every month around ovulation (weirdly!) which I never had before.

Thread Information