It's quite unpleasant atm and writing this is helping me ... I hope. But recently I've been having more daily panic attacks.

I'm on my same medications. Nothing has really changed.

Just today my stomach hurt. I went to poop and I could feel it passing through. While on the toilet I had a panic attack because of this. I'm quite anxious of the bathroom in general. I can't stay in a bath longer than 10 minutes because I'll have a panic attack.

If I feel the need to poop I get anxious.

Since today's toilet issue I've been stick in a panic state. My heartrate is up, I feel like I can't move in fear it will make my heartbeat faster. Usually I can control it and I'm able to get my heartrate down and relax. But today I relax to get it down then bam, it's like another wave of it hits.

I got a desert dry mouth.

My partner has music on loud downstairs while she cleans. It's fast music. I don't like fast music as it can make me feel more anxious so I have a cartoon on in my headphones.

I have these cold feelings in my butt area when I have these waves and they're at their peak. It can make me feel tingly and completely out of control of what is going on in my body.

I've got electricians coming out today to do a 4 hour electrical test on all the sockets. And my brother is coming around later to drop some things off. I think this is adding to my anxiety if I'm honest.

But the way these attacks can make you feel completely terrified scares me and it feeds this circle. How can the anxiety experience I had just be anxiety?

My heartrate is down from 155bpm to 109 bpm just from typing this. It's so horrible when you try to ignore it but you can feel it in your chest.