Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm having more daily panic attacks

Re: I'm having more daily panic attacks

My stomach is still bad :(

Poops were normal. I ate good yesterday. But hour ago I drank a chocolate milkshake. And it just came all back out as water basically.

I do have issues with dairy, but it's not constant. I think it depends on my stomach bacteria. I've had lots of situations in life where milk has came out this way.

Still not trying to over worry myself over it. My morning poops were normal, so that's a good thing.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I've still got my anxiety. I'm having multiple attacks a day that last between 10 minutes and an hour.

Right now I'm edgy. My heart rate is fine. Infact slower than usual at 81 bpm. Usually at 84bpm. I feel sick and every noise is making me jumpy. I'm very tense. I can't relax.

If feels like if I move my heart will stop. I'm telling myself its bradycardia because I don't have a fast HR during this attack.

I did some weight lifting yesterday and have DOM's today. I hate DOM's.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

James, I think you should contact your GP this morning and tell him what's been going on lately.

Dude, you've been winding yourself up for weeks right? Think about the other post. Might take a while to come back down again.

Think about a compressor.......input/modulation/output. You need to get a threshold on that mood/reaction of yours. All the medication is like having sausage fattener on the master......*

*listen everybody, WE know what I mean.....

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    James, I think you should contact your GP this morning and tell him what's been going on lately.
    I already did that pulisa. I'm being referred to CBT. It's all she can do. She's upped my diazepam to 5mg. It's the psycs. that have the power to move mountains, but I'm going through a formal complaint process with them as we speak.

I'm not going to let what happened get to me. It's in the past. If I dwell in the past I will fester in negativity.

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    Dude, you've been winding yourself up for weeks right? Think about the other post. Might take a while to come back down again.

Think about a compressor.......input/modulation/output. You need to get a threshold on that mood/reaction of yours. All the medication is like having sausage fattener on the master......*

*listen everybody, WE know what I mean.....

Holy Moly! That's very relevant to the moment. That was good. I question if anxiety can cause mental stress to the point that it affects other emotions.

Ps. How does sausage fattener work btw? I've always wondered what that one knob does.

☪️️

I'm alive and kicking this morning, no anxiety, no low feelings. Had a good nights sleep too. It was the DOM's that was making my anxiety worse. Squats day today ... tomorrow I shall walk like a penguin with honor

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post

Holy Moly! That's very relevant to the moment. That was good. I question if anxiety can cause mental stress to the point that it affects other emotions.

Ps. How does sausage fattener work btw? I've always wondered what that one knob does.
    Sausage Fattener works by making sh1t sound awesomer when you turn it up....

It's just a clever saturator.

You need to look at anxiety more holistically. Everything is connected. A tricky sh1t you had a week ago might cause you anguish today....

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    Everything is connected. A tricky sh1t you had a week ago might cause you anguish today....
    Time to dig out that book I was reading related to this. I think it's the same one you've got. I didn't finish it. Got caught up in life and forgot about it.

☪️️

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information