Thread: I'm actually having anxiety over NO side effects from first C19 vaccine shot

I'm actually having anxiety over NO side effects from first C19 vaccine shot

Can you imagine? Got my first covid vaccine shot (Moderna) yesterday and have not had a single side effect. Not even a sore arm, nothing.

I'm actually having anxiety over this! Like what if she did the shot wrong, or what if it this means it won't work on me?

I even pushed around the injection spot (or at least I think that's it...looks like a puncture) and nothing.

I'm losing my mind.

Re: I'm actually having anxiety over NO side effects from first C19 vaccine shot

99.9% of people would be happy about that....

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: I'm actually having anxiety over NO side effects from first C19 vaccine shot

Honestly, might be the stupidest thing I've ever had anxiety about.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrowawayLurker View Post
    Honestly, might be the stupidest thing I've ever had anxiety about.
    Well, have a chuckle at yourself and be thankful you were able to get the vaccine

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

I've heard of several people that had no side effects after the first shot but the second knocks them on their butt. So enjoy this because it might be different the 2nd time around

Lucky people to get the second vaccine already..

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I know right? I can't get one because I'm under 65. Even with pre-existing conditions, it's a no go for now :( Hopefully soon...

Positive and hopeful thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Well I was referencing my coworkers and we are all front line workers in retail pharmacy so we're exposed a lot.

My understanding is that the side effects happen most often after the second dose.

Thread Information