Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: as good as it gets!

just a quick update.......im now in my second week of going out to work lol its only 2 afternoons in the charity shop but i have turned up each time even though i did back out a few times wondered if i could ring and say i was ill. im still getting the panic and each time im finding it easier to distract myself although i have a constant bubbling like there is a massive one waiting to explode. i also went to the job centre which was hell i had to get a bus which i havent done in years and i got there an hour early as i know if i sat home worrying i wouldnt go not sure if they will give me my benefit money back but i will wait and see on that one i have now changed my way of thinking too i look at my depression not as a black hole im trying to climb out of but as a snow covered mountain still hard to climb but a lot prettier.......hopefully i will be at the top soon and let you know what the view is like from there lol

fan x

Good on you Fan.

Well done on all 3 accounts
    work- bus and mountain . Brilliant

The bubbling does subside too as you learn this will not explode.. Keep going

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
    You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Hi Fan

Just caught up with your posts, you are doing so well and are a great inspiration to many people on this site.

Go for it girl!!!!!

Elaine x

Well done Fan. You're making brilliant progress.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Great news Fan

It is so lovely to see people on here move on and slowly but surely make changes and get a life back.

You are doing so well so a Big Congratulations to you.[Yeah!]

xx

Nicola

Hi Fan

Wonderful progress - well done you [^]

Best wishes
    Jo xx

"courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear"

Well done Fan, you are doing so well! [^]

Lots of Love Kate xxx

had a really strange day today i cant seem to get my head clear it feels all foggy, i think it might be because last night i wanted to watch tv and as i dont have one i go to a friends to watch his, well he picked me up and i was ok, after watching a bit of tv he began to smoke dope?? or something, now i know that makes depression etc worse cos i have read about it, i tried to stay out of the fog it created but when i came home and took my tablets for bed i felt really odd, it was as if i was twitching but was just the feeling as when i looked i wasnt (does that make sense). i was like that all night and after having about 10 hours sleep i woke feeling terrible, but i had to motivate as it was my day at the doctors, i go every 2 weeks for tablets as i cant get repeat prescriptions dunno why. i sat in the surgery my usual twitchy self tapping which i do constantly when a lady tapped me and said "can you stop the buzzing noise its driving me mad?" i didnt even know i was doing it although i do hum sometimes to distract myself, i saw the doctor and explained this she just laughed, and said that i could be doing worse things i came home and my head is still foggy and i cant clear it at all i also noticed that yes i am making the noises even when im eating, im not usually like this so is it the fact that he was smoking dope and the fumes affected me or am i slipping back?

fan x

Fan

It could be the dope cos it would have been in the air so I expect you breathed some in.

Don't see it as a slip back ok. Sleep on it tonight and see how you feel tomorrow.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Nicola

Hi Fan

Hope you feel better today

Take care

Elaine x

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information