Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Support Group....Newcastle upon Tyne

Question Re: Support Group....Newcastle upon Tyne

HI;

I am 21 and suffer from depression and am looking for a support group around Newcastle I can travel so need to get public transport I have seen that this post has been up for a long time but if you could let me know if there is a support group going as I would appreciate it

Thank you

Re: Support Group....Newcastle upon Tyne

Can guys go to these support groups to? i would be interested in attending one of these support groups

Thanks Richard

Hello im Phil in newcastle. Find it hard to believe no one has set up an informal group for people with depression and anxiety to meet others socially

---------- Post added at 13:04 ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 ----------

Hi Nicola very interested i live in newcastle and find it hard to belive there is nothing like that availble. Cheers Phil

---------- Post added at 13:07 ---------- Previous post was at 13:04 ----------

Hello Nichola just what the newcastle area needs. Im very interested. Phil

---------- Post added at 13:10 ---------- Previous post was at 13:07 ----------

Hello Nicola i think it would be of great benefit. I find it hard to believe there are no informal groups in the erea.im most interested .Phil

hi there is a group we have made on Facebook called nesa and we occasionally meet up in Newcastle Middlesbrough durham

Hi I am from Newcastle I would be interested meeting up, if this is still going
    “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be?”

hi all, I'd be keen to join the group too if its still going - I wasn't able to find the facebook group. Thanks!

So does anyone from Newcastle or nearby stil come on here ? It would be great to get a few of us together ? I think the problem is that many of us come on here intermittently and never able to gather interest all at once.

Let's try again though haha

Wondering if anyone is still organising this?

Having a bit of a rough ride with my anxiety lately so could use some help, if there is a group!

x

Check out anxious minds...a new support group.

Hi Jo, I am total new to this site and I'm looking for support groups or meeting groups for people battling Deppresion, can you help ? It seams that there few few options with people trying to support each other!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information