Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Covid Variants

Re: Covid Variants

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    A bitch of a virus that also has financial aspects: it files it's travel expenses as it spreads.
    Indeed it does. Questions certainly need to be be answered on this one but a definitive response to viral stimulus is often lacking. Data so far is inconsistent, track and trace has proved ineffective in some evasive cases.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Indeed it does. Questions certainly need to be be answered on this one but a definitive response to viral stimulus is often lacking. Data so far is inconsistent, track and trace has proved ineffective in some evasive cases.
    I've also heard Pulisa that some strains of this virus consider themselves superior to lesser 'common' viruses. Apparently they were bred in expensive labs situated in idealistic rural settings, very much isolated from the 'riff-raff' viruses. However I've heard this led to inappropriate 'interactions' within these labs between individual viruses, if you catch my drift

Drift well and truly caught, Fishman. Inbreeding is always a possibility and gives rise to deadlier strains, the Barnard Castle variant being an example.

Best practice advises said elite labs be heavily monitored in case of transgressions.

Some of these posts are really making me chuckle!!

Looks like the Farage variant has been isolated and tamed for the time being.

Looks like the Farage variant has been isolated and tamed for the time being.
    Well I hope Farage himself gets tamed and doesn't try to 'bribe' himself into Number 10. I also hope his army of supporters don't attempt insurrection/ insurgency here in the UK either, especially following the recent Trump saga across the pond.

I am rather dreading our next GE, especially if Farage tries to do a Trump and accuses whoever wins it of 'stealing' the vote, and subsequently incites violence!

Dare I say it, as much as I despise Bozzer (and the Tories in general), I still consider him the lesser of the two evils compared to Farage.

Farage says he will be making a return to the public eye in a media role...There's a gap in the market now that The Jeremy Kyle Show is defunct.

Farage says he will be making a return to the public eye in a media role...There's a gap in the market now that The Jeremy Kyle Show is defunct.
    Bozzer and Keir, put your feet down now?

Actually they probably won't, they'll probably just shrug it off and say 'it's all about democracy and freedom of expression, innit'!!

On the other hand, we hardly hear of the BNP anymore. Even UKIP are now a pale shadow of their former selves without their beloved Farage as leader.

Seems politics in general these days is more about the party leaders themselves and their 'gimmicks' rather than the actual parties as a whole.

But sadly, Labour now seem to be tainted forever, regardless of leader.
    Last edited by Lencoboy; 07-03-21 at 17:56.

Well, that's a permanent spot on BBC Question Time then.

Because we all need more pig-ignorant and opinionated gobshites in the media.

As for Covid and its variants:

STOP WHINING!

This is what happens when you elect populist idiots.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information