Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DP/DR driving me nuts

Re: DP/DR driving me nuts

I thought I had big feet as a size 8!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I thought I had big feet as a size 8!
    They're above average for a woman in the UK Pulisa. Usually foot size correlates with height, being skeletal. Are you above average height? I'm 6ft 3.

Fishman, 8 hours sleep in a perfect world, but us worriers sometimes struggle to get 6. Then there is broken sleep patterns from waking up from dreams and going to the loo. It wouldn't matter if you had 10 hours if you were waking every couple of hours. It's the quality, not the quantity. Have you tried napping during the day, that might help you.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    They're above average for a woman in the UK Pulisa. Usually foot size correlates with height, being skeletal. Are you above average height? I'm 6ft 3.
    No..I'm average height at 5ft 5. I've got big hands as well...Blimey..Am I a man? I wasn't when I checked this morning but that was before my pfizer jab....

No..I'm average height at 5ft 5. I've got big hands as well...Blimey..Am I a man? I wasn't when I checked this morning but that was before my pfizer jab....
    I've got the same size feet as you, but I'm four inches taller. I also have man hands, which I get teased for a lot. It's okay, at least we can open jars easier.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    I've got the same size feet as you, but I'm four inches taller. I also have man hands, which I get teased for a lot. It's okay, at least we can open jars easier.
    That's very true! A handy skill indeed!

Its that second head you need to watch out for Pulisa, best get yourself another hat just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Has Dr Frankenstein been operating lately? I use my teeth for jar lids Vee

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Fishman, 8 hours sleep in a perfect world, but us worriers sometimes struggle to get 6. Then there is broken sleep patterns from waking up from dreams and going to the loo. It wouldn't matter if you had 10 hours if you were waking every couple of hours. It's the quality, not the quantity. Have you tried napping during the day, that might help you.
    Carnation, according to my fitbit I rarely get 8 hours. It records every time you wake or are restless, though quite how it knows you're awake I don't know. I try to avoid sleeping in the day as I don't like that feeling of not knowing what time it is/how long I've slept. Mrs F does all my sleeping for me.

I'm back with this DP again and its really going for it right now. To the point where I went to our local Spar and almost had a full on panic attack in the aisle. Anxiety is making me despair at the moment, this started last Sunday. I can hardly believe I drove down to my sister's on 20th November (80 miles) with barely a flicker of anxiety.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information