Thread: Brain

Brain

Hello I am a 23 year old female suffering from health and Zaidi for a long time. Back in 2018 I got a CT of my brain because I was having headaches. It altar mode turned out normal and I left it at that. No years forward I feel like there might be something wrong that has developed ever cents. For about a year now hi have been having visual disturbance seen random flashes of light.I also have twitching all over my body and random nausea sometimes at night I also have the shakes. I feel like I’m off-balance sometimes. I also had numbness on part of my lower lip a couple weeks ago. That has since gone away. But lately I’ve been catching myself forgetting how to spell stuff and slurring my speech although no one has mentioned anything about slurring my speech but I just feel like it happens. But it’s been happening for quite a while. I also have weakness on left side of my body which I think I had when I had my first CT in 2018 but I am not sure. I just wanted to see if any of you guys can relate to the symptoms that can be due to health anxiety or if I should get a checked out. I’m just so tired of going to doctors and I would love to get some opinion about some of these things with these things go away or would they be getting worse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Brain

Anyone

Please someone

Have you read THIS?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Have you read THIS?

Positive thoughts
    Thank you! No I haven’t it does sound a lot like me. I did attend my first counseling session so I’m working on it .

Thread Information