Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccine tomorrow and am terrified

Re: Covid vaccine tomorrow and am terrified

No..We were all facing the hall clock and watching the minute hand..
    I felt a right plonker though..

Yes I share these fears. A few questions as I am undecided. People who have the vaccine do the doctors know who might have a reaction do they understand better now? For example I missed my TB jab so maybe they won’t have records for me. I’ve heard some places keep you waiting 15 mins but some don’t. Worst case if you have a reaction how treatable is it like how long would you be ill? I Guess it’s like a reaction to hair dye? And do you think everybody who skips the jab may catch the virus or would the virus be much lower levels? I read today the nhs app will double up as a passport and negative test system so those who don’t have the vaccine need to show a negative result. For how many events or venues I have no idea as these test kits are expensive. But they may be needed as not everybody gets the vaccine until July and also some can’t take it.

How long is this please?

That looks like a nice piece of string Joe. Is it yours? And if so, how long is it?

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    That looks like a nice piece of string Joe. Is it yours? And if so, how long is it?
    I don't know. I can't be bothered to measure it and I don't want the responsibility of trying. Not having to measure it should be my choice?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    I don't know. I can't be bothered to measure it and I don't want the responsibility of trying. Not having to measure it should be my choice?!?!?
    Oh of course, you don't have to measure it and yes it should be your choice. After all, some pieces of string just go on forever, they're immeasurable.

Quote Originally Posted by ankietyjoe View Post
    How long is this please?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Yes I share these fears. A few questions as I am undecided. People who have the vaccine do the doctors know who might have a reaction do they understand better now?
    Tens of millions of people worldwide have been vaccinated, so of course they understand it far better now. The likelihood of a bad reaction is ridiculously low, and even if there is a reaction those on site are highly trained in dealing with it.

And do you think everybody who skips the jab may catch the virus or would the virus be much lower levels?
    The likelihood of catching it falls with the more people who are vaccinated. If you’re in a room with ten people who are vaccinated, you’d most likely be fine. However, if you enjoy larger gatherings, as you do, there’s a higher risk involved as there will most likely be others there who haven’t been vaccinated.

I don’t understand the point of taking such a risk, really. It’s like asking whether you’d rather walk through a field with a few landmines dotted around or take a shortcut with no landmines at all. Small as the risk may be, why not just not risk it at all?

It truly would be prudent not to pursue this Phil.... and that goes for everyone else.... that is, unless you want another 20 pages of nonsense

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Given their predilection for them, I wonder if any French vaccine could be delivered as a suppository? Be a good alternative to needles.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information