Thread: 10 years free of Health Anxiety!

10 years free of Health Anxiety!

So I've just realised it's been 10 years since I cured myself of Health Anxiety

To celebrate this milestone I've made my book 'How to beat Health Anxiety' completely free on Amazon this week (Monday to Friday). If you want to read how I cured myself, go on Amazon and type in How to beat Health Anxiety by Michael Evans.

I don't want to add the link until Nic has ok-ed it. There is no catch, it is free all week to download on Amazon.

If you don't believe me, have a read through my old posts to see how bad I was - I would wager my symptoms and mental state was worse than yours is now.

Here's one from 2009:

Stinker of a day today

One to forget for me.

Woke up feeling fine, but the day has been punctuated by bouts of chest tightness radiating to my neck, jaw and temples. A horrible constricting feeling. Guess what I diagnosed myself with when I googled this?

I have recently started doing push ups after basically doing no real chest exercises my whole life.

I HOPE I've strained my chest and neck muscles in such a way that is giving me angina symptoms, but my stupid mind can't shake the belief it's heart related.

Ive ended up getting some valium off the doc to relax me a bit, but it hasnt really worked. Nor has Ibuprofen.

The pain isnt strong enough to warrant a trip to the ER, so Im basically stuck with this horrible chest tightness and the EXTREME ANXIETY it brings with it.

Almost had a full blown panic attack earlier on.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

I am 100% cured of health anxiety. I did it without medication or CBT.

Please let my story give you hope that you too can get out of this vicious cycle, I know exactly how bad it can get but you can cure yourself of this.
    Author, How to Beat Health Anxiety - "Absolutely the best book I have ever read on health anxiety. It was obvious that the author struggled with this in his own life and has overcome it. That's what gives hope to others who are going through this. Read this book if you are suffering! It will help you!" - Amazon Reviewer

Re: 10 years free of Health Anxiety!

Oops sorry forgot to reply.

Yes you can post the link.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information