Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Covid after affects...

Re: Covid after affects...

I read an article in a broadsheet this week which says this is an auto immune response to Covid and a specific type of alopecia.

It must be very distressing for you, Nancy. It must have been bad enough having Covid without this new development. I'm glad you've got your tastebuds and sense of smell back though.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I read an article in a broadsheet this week which says this is an auto immune response to Covid and a specific type of alopecia.

It must be very distressing for you, Nancy. It must have been bad enough having Covid without this new development. I'm glad you've got your tastebuds and sense of smell back though.
    Thank you Pulisa, it's been quite interesting. This has gone on so long now, and through the winter months it's been especially hard. It getting harder and harder to remember normal life .. this feels like all there is, fear and isolation. It's quite depressing. I feel so much that any time there is a shred of good news, it is immediately followed up with a new fear .. keeping us in this unending loop of anxiety, doubt, worry, fear. How long can we all go on like this before we lose our minds?

We're not going to lose our minds, Nancy. There are so many different ways to communicate with others now so it's not like it was in the past.

Things are looking up..Things will get better but you have to have hope and really believe that there is going to be an end to this and there will be.

You must be very low after such a protracted illness and it must seem like an endless road of doom and gloom on the horizon but we are so much better off than this time last year x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information