Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free book - How I beat Health Anxiety

Free book - How I beat Health Anxiety

To celebrate 10 years free from worrying about my health I have made my book, How to Beat Health Anxiety, COMPLETELY FREE up until and including this Friday.

Nic has kindly allowed me to post the link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00GMHWS...ZAD89ZNGNHS2KW

Here are some of the reviews so far, please let me know if it helps you by leaving a review on Amazon or on this thread:

"One of the best books I have read on healthy anxiety - thoroughly recommended.
    The author uses real life situations to offer new ways to cope and hopefully cure anxiety of this nature."

"
    I suffer such bad health anxiety and it was so refreshing to read about someone with the exact same reactions I have and how they have come through the other side. I already feel inspired and calmer as a result of this book and can't wait to put his strategies into full practice and try to get my life back to normal."

"This was a great read and helped me a lot. Really does help you realise what this evil thing called health anxiety is and I have now gained some knowledge and help to push me out of the hole I find myself in."

"
    This book should be read by anyone with health anxiety, its well written and easy to understand, reading this book will make you want to get better"

"Absolutely the best book I have ever read on health anxiety. It was obvious that the author struggled with this in his own life and has overcome it. That's what gives hope to others who are going through this. Read this book if you are suffering! It will help you!"

"
    5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly brilliant
    [COLOR=#565959 !important]Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 September 2020[/COLOR]
    I have severe health anxiety, hence the reason I read this book! It had me in hysterics within the first few pages at just how much I could see myself in this guy and just how funny it was to actually read some of the things he has thought! I was reading it to my husband who was laughing along with me at just how much it sounded like me...I read the book in one sitting and have r
    taken great advice from it.. Well worth a read if you have health anxieties. I will definitely be reading this again when the dreaded anxiety rears it's ugly head."

Author, How to Beat Health Anxiety - "Absolutely the best book I have ever read on health anxiety. It was obvious that the author struggled with this in his own life and has overcome it. That's what gives hope to others who are going through this. Read this book if you are suffering! It will help you!" - Amazon Reviewer

Re: Free book - How I beat Health Anxiety

Congratulations on your achievement, Skippy..but I'm not sure that your book was all about "healthy anxiety" though?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Congratulations on your achievement, Skippy..but I'm not sure that your book was all about "healthy anxiety" though?
    Not sure I understand?
    Author, How to Beat Health Anxiety - "Absolutely the best book I have ever read on health anxiety. It was obvious that the author struggled with this in his own life and has overcome it. That's what gives hope to others who are going through this. Read this book if you are suffering! It will help you!" - Amazon Reviewer

A presumed typo re the first review..

Wow, congrats on such a fantastic achievement!

My dad has written two autobiographical books on his music career so I know how much work goes into this.

Very generous of you to offer it for free until Friday. Havent used my kindle in ages so this gives me a good reason to!

Ah - just saw that.

I'm thinking of making my book free again for people on this forum for a short time - if you are interested please leave a comment below.

Some recent reviews:

21 Feb 2022: I have suffered with health anxiety for many years and am having a bad time atm. You have given me hope that I can overcome my fears and fatigue to get over the curse of health anxiety.

24 July 2021:
    This book, is the first book I've picked up written by a fellow who has endured health anxiety. I read it in one sitting after I purchased it last night. He went straight to my heart and stayed there. As I turned the pages, I was reading about me and my experiences and gaining insight and hope that I can beat this thing. I've been in therapy for a year now, which has been helpful, but reading the words of someone who also suffered, and who overcame it, was a first. I have something today that I didn't have yesterday: Hope and a plan. Thank you.

18 Jan 2022: Amazing! This book is a quick read and straight to the point. The author makes some valid points. I highly recommend it!

I know that my book is helping people who read it turn their health anxiety around, I just need to get it read by more people now.

Yes please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M too please.
    I don't have a Kindle

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill2 View Post
    M too please.
    I don't have a Kindle
    Send me a PM and I will email you the PDF version.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information