hi all,
so, ive recently been taking st. john's wort the past few days or so, and i recently found out that it has weak MAOI properties, and with MAOI meds and stuff you have to keep away from certain foods that raise your tyramine levels, like aged cheese and fermented foods and what not (there's an entire list) because they can make your blood pressure spike to really dangerous levels.
currently im obsessively looking up foods that you shouldn't eat while on MAOI meds, which i know that st john's wort isn't technically a MAOI med, only very weak properties, but im still kinda bugging out about it and want to be careful.
this, however, is making me afraid to eat anything. i have sushi in my fridge that im supposed to eat for dinner, but im afraid that the sushi has avocado or soy sauce or something in it, two foods that raise tyramine levels.

what do i do? im kinda scared about it and i know that this will make me anxious to eat any kind of food. is there any advice? should i even worry about it?